clicking sensation!!

neeko_1

Reaction score
does anyone else get this clicking sensation from there LO?/

lately when she moves it feels like clicking or something it's a weird feeling??

Clicking as in a sound or movement neeko?
I can't think of a time I've experienced this :think:

Definitely hiccups.

I had it all the time with Maddie and this one's pretty hiccupy as well. It's cute to start with but not quite so cute if it happens when you're trying to get to sleep!! Sweet things seem to bring it on for me.

LBxx

Redshoes said:
Clicking as in a sound or movement neeko?
I can't think of a time I've experienced this :think:

no it's movement.... it happens now and again but i read some where that it might be the bones clicking but they don't really know... so i was wonduring if anyone of you ladies knew... or had this

sometimes it makes me a bit worried

Totally separate to hiccups if it is anything like I had during my first pregnancy. Always used to notice it more when I was lying still in bed at night. It was so loud sometimes that my OH could hear it too! :shock:

Never found out what it was then either :D

Meezie said:
Totally separate to hiccups if it is anything like I had during my first pregnancy. Always used to notice it more when I was lying still in bed at night. It was so loud sometimes that my OH could hear it too! :shock:

Never found out what it was then either :D

but it was nothing to get worried about??

it's just seems really werid.. it's like when i put my hand on my belly to feel LO... i can feel this clicking feeling??

it's never happen before.. but i really would lkie to know what it is

I did mention it to my midwife one time and she said it was just the pelvic gap extending ready for the job in hand :wink:

I've been wondering whether it will happen again this time. Maybe it won't with it being my second pregnancy :think:

Hiccups were one thing, the clicking, god knows! I remember it but never did find out what it was, ligaments i think :think:

I get this quite a bit, cant make out if its something he is kicking on myself or it his bones clicking. Sounds strange. My sister in law cringed and let out a eeeeeeeeeeeeeeew when she was feeling bump and it happened :rotfl: said she had never had it with her two.

mmmh it's all abit strange

i have a midwife app next week so i'll just ask her see if she knows :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back