grinding feeling?

purple13

Reaction score
i don't know how best to describe it really, but in the last week i've been getting the most uncomfortable grinding/scraping feeling on my cervix - it almost feels like trog is digging his way to freedom or something... :shock: it doesn't happen for long - a couple of seconds max, but he does it a few times before moving away.

has anyone else had this??

I had this sort of... felt like bones crunching. Maybe ask your midwife next time you see her as mine co-incided with when Ryan's head engaged.

yeah... i did wonder whether he was getting in practice for going head down cos it does feel like there's more pressure in my pelvis at the same time...

thanks hon xx

When I posted it people were like wtf, but the next day I had a midwife app and he was engaged a bit and I was like ahh that makes sense.

I have this right this second! Its doing my head in cos its so uncomfy and i was about to post to ask what it is.
It feels like bubs is scraping his nails along my cervix or sommat. Not nice!
My belly had dropped in the past few days and I have been on the loo ALL the time so maybe it is something to do with them engaging??

J-Do1979 said:
It feels like bubs is scraping his nails along my cervix or sommat.
\

that's exactly what its like...! am v glad its not just me and could be a good sign of things happening as they should :cheer: :cheer:

purple13 said:
J-Do1979 said:
It feels like bubs is scraping his nails along my cervix or sommat.
\

that's exactly what its like...! am v glad its not just me and could be a good sign of things happening as they should :cheer: :cheer:

are you weeing a lot too? cos i am on the toilet constantly.

more than usual - i'm trying not to go every time i feel the urge though cos barely a trickle comes out anyway... if i ignore it for a bit, the feeling usually goes away...

Sounds like your baby's head is trying or starting to engage. I get the same thing.

my mother said how she felt when i was engaging. ive had that feeling aswell then found out baby was engaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back