Weird dried discharge... Sorry for TMI

MrsDraven

Reaction score
Ok, having cramping, wondering if witch is gonna visit but hasn't yet. When I go pee and wipe the discharge is just normal and clear but there isn't much of it. But then the discharge in my underwear dries yellow? Not itchy, no soreness or pain bar the slight woman type cramp. Searched god knows how many sites on google and have no idea what's going on. Any idea why it's drying yellow?

No idea hun - Didn't want to read and run.....

If it's not bothering you physically, I'd just watch it and see - if it changes at all get down to your doc.

But don't listen to a word google chucks out theses days - would have you believe you're dying when you've stubbed your toe that thing would =[[

Too much rubbish on the internet

XXX

Hahaha so true! It's ok, witch visit arrived today, I'm guessing it was just the beginning of that but started oddly. Might take a while to get back to normal after MC. GRRRR WITCH!!! :'(

I'm pretty sure I'm still not back to normal after mine in jan =[ sometimes feels like your body's rubbing it in a bit =[[ Stopped tracking my cycles all together tbh- knew it'd just wind me up so just praying I'm all back to being my normal self by the time OH gets home- silly bodies!!!

XXXXXXXX

Yeah I think I've given up on tracking mine, found myself getting disappointed when it came along. *sigh*

-Cuddles- we'll all get our chance, just gotta relax and enjoy ourselves xxxxxxx

I'm saying relax and enjoy ourselves while I'm getting so damn mad at my knitting it's just been thrown down the stairs. =D Focus on that wedding day Missus! =DDD

Haha oh god don't get me started! Don't have any money for the rest of it!

urghh we;re going away for ours - Decided I don't like my extended family enough to pay for them to have a nice day out loll!! So basically if someone wants to come- they've pretty much to pay and see, like some exclusive party hahah!

XXXX

God I wish I had. Then again I think pretty much only my brothers are going. No-one else is interested because my fiance doesn't have thousands. You have to be either rich or a serial cheater in my family you see. Kinda glad they're not bloody going!

niceee =[ Let them enjoy their little paddy and have a brill day =D thats my plan anyway =DD

Their loss, soon as my dog is back from my mothers I'm pretty much just cutting ties with them anyway. They lost out not me! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back