weird dreams

tracey 2

Reaction score
im off to bed in a moment but i keep having these really weird but strange dreams, sometimes things have come true from them like silly little things and other times they are so frigtening, like im kidnapped or there is a fire and everyone is telling me to jump out the window but im heavily pregnant and wont then someone pushes me out then i wake up :(

i dont know how to stop these from occuring i hardly drink caffeine, i sometime have a bath and read a quiet book to relax with and dont go that late (well apart from tonight) :lol:

Didnt know if anyone else can help with anything that might be causing these dreams or any tips on getting to sleep quickly? any help i would appreciate cant take many more nights like this :hug: :hug:

You could try something very upbeat like Friends or some other comedy to watch last thing before bedtime, or read a chick-lit book to send you to sleep so that you have happy thoughts floating round when you nod off???

Or maybe you could lie in bed thinking of nice things (like taking yourself to a happy place) so that your brain is ticking nice things over as you drift off?

That would be the only thing I could think to advise off the top of my head, I'm very tired though so my brain is malfunctioning :bored:

i used to have probs getting to sleep and was told to visualise a waterfall - the sounds/plants every littledetail - it really does work - only prob is make sure youve been to the loo first :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back