Weird dreams?

maria1976

Reaction score
That put a smile on my face :rotfl: :rotfl:

Watching Jeremy Kyle now ha ha.

I know ive had some really really strange dreams ,but I cant remember them at the mo.

:rotfl: :rotfl: Jeremy Kyle!!!!! Cmon spill the beans, was hr any good :wink:

Well last night I had the most hideous nightmares. There seemed to be a mixture of them but all centered around loosing the baby, so pretty graphic ones too... and needing to go for a wee...although that was more related to me actually needing to go... I've had loads and loads of nightmares recently and it's driving me crazy...I think I would be happy to have a "thing" for Jeremy... :rotfl:

CalamityGem said:
Has anyone else been having weird dreams while you're pregnant?

Last night, I dreamt I had a 'thing' with Jeremy Kyle! :oops: :oops:
I woke up this morning and at 9.25 put Jeremy on ITV3 as I do most mornings... and I had such a red face! I can't believe it, I am MORTIFIED.

Please please don't let me have that dream again!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I had a dream me and Jeremy Kyle went to school together (even though I'm 23 and he's what 40??) anyway, there was a fire there and he only saved me because he loved me so much, and wouldnt leave me alone :shock: He was obsessed and I eventually gave in and we snogged :puke:

I have had sooo many mental dreams since being pregnant, (none about Jeremy Kyle though! ha ha!!!).

Last night alone i dreamt that i was in a garage hunting through all the stock to find cake, then i dreamt that my dogs tail got caught in something and came off - which had me crying like a mad thing in my dream. Then i dreamt that a friend of mine from work was in a musical western with her husband and brother in law, where they were all marshal arts experts and had to save the world. It was quite funny actually!! :rotfl:

CalamityGem said:
frangelle said:
CalamityGem said:
Has anyone else been having weird dreams while you're pregnant?

Last night, I dreamt I had a 'thing' with Jeremy Kyle! :oops: :oops:
I woke up this morning and at 9.25 put Jeremy on ITV3 as I do most mornings... and I had such a red face! I can't believe it, I am MORTIFIED.

Please please don't let me have that dream again!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl:

I had a dream me and Jeremy Kyle went to school together (even though I'm 23 and he's what 40??) anyway, there was a fire there and he only saved me because he loved me so much, and wouldnt leave me alone :shock: He was obsessed and I eventually gave in and we snogged :puke:

So Frangelle you have snogged Jeremy too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrah, at least I'm not the only one! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Indeed I have :)

I also dreamed last night that my OH's ex gave me naked photos off him,and I put them on the internet, then he rang me up and divorced me over the phone!!!!

CalamityGem said:
Ha ha ha Frangelle! What a dream!

Nick Lachey was my last dream 'fling'... Jessica Simpson said it was ok for me to have him now she didn't want him anymore. Then he snogged me and said 'eeew no thanks!'. Yeah, made me feel really good. :oops:

The whole point of dreams is they are supposed to go how you want them to!!!

Although... I never fantasised about mick Hucknall but ended up doing it under a water slide with him :puke:

CalamityGem said:
Exactly.... so how can I not have a nice fling with David Beckham rather than Jeremy Kyle?! :rotfl:

Ooh hey hey! Andrew Lloyd Webber was my worst..... :shock:

Ugh that's gross!!! Although I still maintain mick hucknall is equally as bad :puke:

I also dreamed Michael Jackson was hiding under my bathrrom sink crying once!!!!

Oh thanks for the laugh :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Gemma, I can't beleive you actualy admited that.....Jeremy Kyle????????

A x.

its crazy isnt it? I drem weird stuff most nights

* My dad got washed off blackpool front by a wave
* The local pizza place were trying to kill me and were tracing me by telephone
*I had sex with my fella in a phone box (oh my god)
the list is endless we should keep this going its a right laugh

Oh go on, tell Mark, I'd love to hear what he say's. xx

:rotfl: brave girl for admitting that!

yes i had odd dreams while pregnant. i still do now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back