weird dream... any interpretations welcome!

setdse

Reaction score
i had a dream last night i went into labour. I was out so i called a taxi to take me to my OH's house. When i got there i was like come on im in labour. he's gunna be here any minute( i was in no pain) and my OH said "no, i need to make the bread and butter pudding." and continued to cut the crusts off the bread. he started to layer it all in a dish and then started going... "what do i do next..... what do you do next....." i said im in labour lets go! and he kept saying " i ahve to finish the bread and buttter pudding!"

When i woke i told me OH and he laughed and said "err i dont like bread and butter pudding....nor do you"

Which is true.... yet in my dream he was so determined to finish the bread and butter pudding....

what do you think this means??

Hi,
I have absolutely no idea what this means but it was certainly a good read haha...
xx

:rotfl:

I'm not sure I'm a believer in dreams meaning anything! I bloody hope not anyway cos my dreams have been so mad since being preggers...only a few months ago I dreamt I gave birth to an old man :rofl: What do you think that means???! hahaha!

I think during pregnancy it is quite normal to have dreams that are quite wild and out of the ordinary. If your dream means anything, I'd say it means your having another lovely pregnancy symptom!

:hugs:

You must be worried hes going to potter about doing unnesscary tasks while your in labour and need to leave OR you have a secret craving for bread & butter pudding even though you don't like it lol

That's sounds like my OH in real life!
1st labour, he came home from work while I was already at the hospital to have a shower then arrived 2 hours after I told him I was in hospital.
2nd labour, I tell him I'm in labour, he see's it's only 7.45am tuts, then rolls over and goes back to sleep. An hour later I shout that the babies actually coming so he gets out of bed and goes for a shower! Lol

1st labour, he came home from work while I was already at the hospital to have a shower then arrived 2 hours after I told him I was in hospital.
2nd labour, I tell him I'm in labour, he see's it's only 7.45am tuts, then rolls over and goes back to sleep. An hour later I shout that the babies actually coming so he gets out of bed and goes for a shower! Lol

That's funny that he just tutted and went back to sleep lol

:rotfl:

I'd have booted him outta bed!! :rofl:

Well I gave birth an hour later so I think he relised he was very lucky it wasn't at home! Lol
He was moaning after I gave birth though about how sleepy he was!! I'm sure he thinks child birth is a walk in the park! Lol

haha Lacey's mummy that so funny :rofl:

He better be there! Or ill kick him up the bum!

I just thought it could mean that you are.conscious of the things you.and OH need to do before baby arrives but these things may not be a huge deal they just feel like they are - just like your Oh and the bread.and.butter pudding lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back