Weird Day!

Tillytots

Reaction score
Im absolutely FULL of energy today?! :shock: I just braved the weather - gales and rain and walked into town and did quite a bit of shopping and it only took me an hour!!! That is bloody amazing, usually it takes at least an hour and half to 2....my bump has shrunk as well :rotfl: Dunno where its gone??

Anyone else having energy bursts? I bet tommorrow I'll be :sleep: all day now :lol:

Its funny you say that! I'm sure my bump has shrunk a bit too! My belly button has gone back in a bit too. Its scaring me a bit actually!

weird

i have been mega tired and my bump has gone really high, it was so low it looked like a pear last week and now it is really football like, how strange
ive gone from feeling like im going to be early to feeling like im going to be late now, how strange
x

I admire your energy! I chose things online and sent OH into town to get them :rotfl: He should be back soon :D

You sure you haven't given birth without noticing... :rotfl: :rotfl:
If you have too much energy i'd be more than happy to take some of it :)

i've been pretty active and alert this week and last. No daytime naps at all, i think its cos ive been forced into action by ups and down of business plans tho!

ive also been helping with leaflet delivery for OH's work. Must admit though after an hour or so walking i start to s-l-o-w down to a waddle :roll:

I feel tired today :sleep: :sleep:

It's my last day at work this afternoon! Can't wait to start maternity leave so I have energy to do some nesting.

OH has buggered up my nesting plans by deciding to take walls down upstairs, and paint both bedrooms :shock:
Although it will be lovely to have newly decorated bedrooms I can't help thinking it's a bit close to the baby arriving! :doh:

Ive been shattered through the day but by night time i can not go to bed
as you can tell by said time of reply :lol:

ive felt funny achy stretch feelings in my limbs and hot need to throw the covers of flushes
but ive always been a natural night owl anyway :D

but i have to stay active at work the kids dont let me rest for a second
i keep pleading with them to let me sleep on the cushions in the book corner but they all shout NO and laugh

MEANIES :twisted: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back