weird and wonderfull

weestar21

Reaction score
ok i have a weird and wonderfull thing about dry stone walls, i love them so much and think they are great. I just bought a model one from ebay :lol:

here is a pics so yous know what im talking about

this is like the one i have bought only mines is alot bigger think its 24 inches
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Realistic-Dry-Sto ... dZViewItem

what are your weird and wonderfull things you like and or collect??

xxxx

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Well i didnt want to say! Keep taking the tablets hun! :hug:

Your mad! What will you do with you "wall"? lol this has tickled me up! I admit I dont collect any wierd and wonderful things - well none that I can think of!

weestar my dads got a pile of stones in his front garden ready to build a dry stone wall. im going to treat you and take a pictutre of them tomorrow

Don't listen to them hun, i collect owls well i used to they are all in boxes at the minute, don't have any room for them

I like your wall :lol:

Ooooooooooooooo I love dry stone walling! In fact I am a dry stone walling bore, and whenever we drive through a bit of the country with it in, I'm always point it out and getting excited. I feel sorry for my bump already... I also like flint implements and can bore for England about methods of manufacture. My OH HATES going anywhere that has a gravel pathway as I am convinced I will some worked flint... Needless to say I've only ever found cast off bits of flint, but I still keep looking!

budge said:
weestar my dads got a pile of stones in his front garden ready to build a dry stone wall. im going to treat you and take a pictutre of them tomorrow

please if he has a small piece left over beg him if i can have it :pray: :pray: :pray: willing to pay for it and postage :D

im dying to get a pieve and get it all polished up and have it in a class globe thing but OH never stops the car so i can ask a farmer ( normally only see them hear in farm lands :( ) if i can pinch a piece :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back