• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

weight loss pills

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
do they have a good effect? ib just bought some off ebay and they say that you can lose up to 30lb in 30 days, i only really wanna lose 20lb ish so im hoping they work

Steph just jump on Ian when he gets in from work and Im sure all that naughtyness will be a much better workout lol!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

mummykay said:
Steph just jump on Ian when he gets in from work and Im sure all that naughtyness will be a much better workout lol!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

id fooking kill him, youd see a ian shaped hole in the floor where iv dived from him and my rolls of love folds have propelled him through hard concrete

they do work depends which ones they are i usually get them of private drs ones you cant buy in shops or on the net

but they made me depressed and i become hooked and needed medical help getting off them

dionne said:
they do work depends which ones they are i usually get them of private drs ones you cant buy in shops or on the net

but they made me depressed and i become hooked and needed medical help getting off them

really??? what the hell do they put in them????

thats awful dionen! i hope i dont get addicted i shouldnt think i would

mummykay said:
dionne said:

really??? what the hell do they put in them????

the ones i have are really really strong
if i have 1 i cant eat for 2 days no matter how hard i trythey are called phentermine

i have tryed trimmers they are natural and they are great not to strong but you still have to work with them

phentermines illegal in the states :shock: :shock: :shock:

good lord, how did u get off them, take a substitute?

i am 10st and i should weigh 9st 5lb
so dr said untill i am under 9st5lb he will give me them

i know im stupid but i also know i am obsessed.

what kind have you got hun?

i have had good ones before natural ones they are fine just dont go to far like i do

here was my post a while back - i updated the outcome on page 3
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... ls&start=0

here was my post

Iv never used weight loss pills, before I had Jam if I wanted to get thin i wouldnt eat for days (EDIT - not proper meals but picky bits like biscuits and crisps) then id stuff myself and throw it all back up again to lose like a pound or somethin, i was so dumb back then :x

nowadays if i feel abit bloated i wont eat alot but iv not made myself sick for about 2yrs now and its somethin i dont wanna have to do again but like u, i got obsessed with tryin to get a 'perfect body' :roll:

god, 2 whole days without eating??? i thought i didnt eat alot before but i was havin biscuits and bits of junk, but NOTHING! :shock: :shock:

I used some off ebay called Now Slim before I was pregnant and I started losing weight. I stopped when I got pregnant and have just started using them again and I've only got 1lb to lose before Im back to my pre-pregnancy weight (I put on 2 and a half stone so its not bad!)

They stop me feeling hungry, I thought maybe it was my imagination but I decided not to take any for one day to see what difference it made and I just wanted to eat all day. Once I started them again the next day I didnt feel hungry at all so they do work.

Only downside is they make me thirsty all the time but they tell you to drink loads of water with them so I suppose thats normal :)

i really need some help to loose weight , maybe that in turn will help me get preggy , but docs dont wanna help , which is weid consider dionne is alot lot lighter them me !

how did u get help dionne ? i mean im alot heavier then u !

G3M said:
i really need some help to loose weight , maybe that in turn will help me get preggy , but docs dont wanna help , which is weid consider dionne is alot lot lighter them me !

its not a gp Dr its a private Drs its called the harmony clinic

I think im gonna get some, if i lose a stone that quick I can put up with headaches etc.. I know its daft but I get depressed being this big

I done silly stuff in the past like throwing up so dont want to go down that route again. I want to lose my 2st preg weight

G3M said:

I take it that's you in the pic? You hardly look obese to me lol!!! :wall:

if only u could see the rest of the pic :roll: im really really deceiving , ive a think face , and thats it ! im actually a size 18 to 20 :cry: and weight just under 16 stone :shock:

dionne said:
G3M said:

its not a gp Dr its a private Drs its called the harmony clinic

do they have a website?

Thats what I wanna know lol, ive googled phentermine but its only substitues u can buy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back