Weight Gain in Tri 3

Mummy Rich

Reaction score
How are you girls finding the weight gain throughout the final hurdle??

I weighed myself and had put on nothing for over a week then somehow in 3 days I'd put 2.5 llbs!!!

X

Last time I weighed myself I had only put on 1kg (just over 2 lbs) the whole pregnancy so have lost some of my flab :cheer: :dance: but not weighed myself for nearly 2 weeks now so will check and let you know

Hi, everytime i go to the m/w she weighs me and ive not put alot on i think every 3/4 weeks im putting on 1.5kg i think thats around 3lbs or so so im very happy as i had a bit of fat before getting pregnant and dont want to put too much on as i know it will be really hard to shift when baby comes along. :hug: :hug:

I weighed myself a couple of weeks back although im not saying how much but since then ive gained about another 2lb im hoping that isnt too bad and i have under 10wks to go. :)

I'm too scared to weigh myself i havent got a clue how much i've put on at all lol

my midwife weighed me this morning and i'v put on 8kgs, so she happy with that.

Went to hospital for check up and got weighed 1st time in 4 weeks and lost 1kg - they are pretty casual about it so must be ok?!?! Bubs weighs 1.7kg. I've put on 6kg in total since the start.

I have put 4lbs on since my booking in at 8 weeks.

Ive no idea and Im far too terrified to weigh myself :oops: I'll just worry about it after I have bubba, until then Im trying not to care and make the most of being able to eat lots :lol: :oops:

I was an okay weight when I got pregnant. Looked quite slim at some bloomin pics I can c from!

But it's really starting to scare and worry me at how big I am. I have put on just over 2 stone up to now and been told I look massive and ppl cant believe I am not about to pop.

I only got weighed at my booking in app tho.

I'm scared that the baby is going to be so big.. or that I am damaging our health.

:cry:

Hey hun ive gained 2 stone myself and people are telling me im bigger this time round compared to before. Even the lady at my 4d scan said she had chubby cheeks lol. Although the consultant thought it would be another small baby even im begining to wonder. :lol: Mindue my other 2 were small well to me at 5lb 13oz and 6lb 1oz so we shall see! :)

sometimes i worry others i dont... guess to an extent its outta our control.

Just being a bit whingy this morning. Good to know someone else has put on weight rather than losing or just putting a few pounds on! :hug:
xx

Mummy Rich said:

Just being a bit whingy this morning. Good to know someone else has put on weight rather than losing or just putting a few pounds on! :hug:
xx

I wouldnt worry, I havent weighed myself as Im too scared but Ive DEFINITELY put on weight and quite a bit too :oops: I certainly havent lost any thats for sure!! I didnt even lose any in the first few months when I was ill all the time and couldnt eat! Its worth it though, you'll have a beautiful baby soon and who cares if it takes a while to lose the weight? You'll get there eventually and whats more important after all, being skinny or having a gorgeous baby?

mudgey said:
Mummy Rich said:

xx

I wouldnt worry, I havent weighed myself as Im too scared but Ive DEFINITELY put on weight and quite a bit too :oops: I certainly havent lost any thats for sure!! I didnt even lose any in the first few months when I was ill all the time and couldnt eat! Its worth it though, you'll have a beautiful baby soon and who cares if it takes a while to lose the weight? You'll get there eventually and whats more important after all, being skinny or having a gorgeous baby?

having my gorgeous baby of course.... :hug: :hug:

I will be 30wks on monday and have put on 10lb so far. I am overweight to begin with tho and my weight gain is considered in the normal range for my starting weight and height

This is quite a good link as you can put in your own height and weight and it works out what is the right weight gain for you

http://www.indiacurry.com/women/pregcalc.htm

But, at the end of the day, as long as we are eating healthy, our bodies are all different and doing a very important job at the moment and we are all going to put on varied amounts.

I haven't weighed myself since my booking in appointment and don't plan on getting weighed until I have to afterwards!
It's the one time I don't stress about my weight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back