Weight gain at 15/16 weeks

Kim1982

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm 15 weeks pregnant now and I've gained 3 kilo's already! (I'm from The Netherlands so I say kilo's, it's 6,6 pounds). I think that's too much? How about you ?

x

Kim

I wish I had only gained that much.

I stopped counting at 10... and that was when I got back from my holidays 3 weeks ago.

Don't sweat it hun x

i weighed myself yesterday and i've put on 3-4lbs till now. i wouldnt worry, 6lbs sounds pretty normal to me :) ask your midwie at next appointment and im sure she will tell you thats fine. xxx

I put on a stone in tri 1, only 1lb in the next 4 weeks though. I'm not bothered cos I was skinny before and oh always said I needed fattening up a bit lol xxxxxxxxx

I haven't got on the scale cos I know I will cry but I'm sure it's well over half a stone with my other 3 I was 5 stone heavier at 40wks and 3 1/2 after they were born lol now that's loads i have lost it every time tho and there worth it (I suppose) lol

I,m 15 weeks tomorrow, weighed myself this morning and have put on 8lb, I'm ok with that, think 6.6lb is good :)

between 8 weeks and 14 weeks i lost 3kg lol. that was the only time ive been weighed and it means nothing to me really so i couldnt say what ive put on or lost as i didnt know what i weighed to start with

I've put on 2lb but I lost weight in Tri 1 because I felt so sick. There is an online guide Thingy that calculates pregnancy weight gain in relation to height - I can't remember what it's called but I'll try and find it and post the link
x

6,6lbs at 15 weeks is perfectly normal and healthy and within what is recommended. No need to worry. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back