• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weekend

PinkPunch

Reaction score
I can't believe it's Friday again already, that's another week down and its flown in. Someone have a baby over the weekend.. come on!!

What's everyone got planned anyway?

Not got too much planned-a spontaneous labour would be nice :D gonna teach one lesson on the horses to top up funds then relax with OH on Sunday I think! Xx

Not got too much planned-a spontaneous labour would be nice :D gonna teach one lesson on the horses to top up funds then relax with OH on Sunday I think! Xx

"relax with OH" yeah right, i just read your other thread ;)

I can't believe it's Friday again already, that's another week down and its flown in. Someone have a baby over the weekend.. come on!!

What's everyone got planned anyway?

Didnt realise everyone was counting down the weeks like me lol

I have nothing planned. I realised planning stuff never happens for me so I'm being spontaneous lol
I'm just looking forward to my midwife appointment on wed.....hoping to hear bby is engaged :D that will mean bouncing like tigger wasn't a waste of time lol

This weekend i'm planning on having a spring clean. I'm not going to go nuts, it doesn't need much doing really. I just feel able to relax more knowing it's 'spotless' lol

I'll also try to rope hubby into accompanying me to our indoor shopping centre. My friend had a little girl on Thursday (she kept the sex a surprise) so i'd like to get her a little dress and card to take over and post through the door.

Or, saying this - I could be in labour this weekend! Who knows what the weekend will bring for any of us eh?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back