• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

being cheeky

i don't know if iv'e got the scarey feeling. just excited. been thinking about birthplan etc loads the past couple of days. thats the scarey bit. xxx

Welcome NMF, tri 3 is great - very exciting and goes so fast! Just we all moan alot cause we're so fat and uncomfortable but we love it really xx

Last edited:
lol. i can definately join in there amanda. i ache sooo much at the mo and i know it will get worse.

stupid thing is its more in the morning when i get up. xxx

Oh yes I am so stiff in the mornings, can barely get out of bed. I have to roll myself out like some kind of beached whale, lol x

yeah me to. oh finds it funny. takes a good few hours for me to feel slightly normal though. xxx

lol wish you make us sound like a steam roller.

it's a good job my bed is quite high otherwise i would be stuck there forever. xxx

Haha...I AM a steamroller!!! I see you're a Kent girl...me too! My family live in the Medway area!

xx

good morning ladies :)

im clearly the best behaved hee hee

Good morning Midnight...long time no see huh? And I think you're the WORST of all of us!!! You and your :knit:

:)

xx

i dont believe that for a second mid. your just keeping quiet. lol.

xx

Morning midnight :)
Actually has anyone seen miss?

lol no i was wondering where she was she is normally the 1st one to join in a butt shaking. xxx

:phone: Miss speaking how can I help? lol

Awww here she is! Our NMF! I have missed you hunny - welcome over! :hug: xxx

Pinky the answer to your question is an oxymoron ;) God I need to get a life lol xxx

Last edited:
i'm crossing over to the home straight a few hours early.

hope you don't mind. i'm so excited to be in tri 3 and can't believe i'm here already. seems to have flown.

how are you all. xxxx

Welcome to the moany nut-house Hun!!! Xxx

lol. couldn't wait to get over here with you all and now i know why. i'm bk in the mad house. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back