weeing soo much

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
feels like babys on me bladder 3 times i was up lastnight making toilet trips grr :mad: im nearly 34 weeks an its really annoying because if i dont go i end up nearly pissing myself sorry bout the language 3 nights in a row now lol.

Anyone getting to 34 weeks an wetting themselves yet??
Ive to try an not drink to much today as im off to the hospital to see the consultant and i wud be making another toilet trips lol.

Does it feel like your baby is punching on your cervix at this stage?? lol xx

When i was pregnant with Lacey, i remember the toilet trips got worse towards the end of the pregnancy! I would be up about 5 times a night and during the day would have to go all the time! With this pregnancy im up all night too so god knows what ill be like when i get to 34 weeks lol x x

I pretty much pee constantly. Told my mum I was gonna buy some Tena pants and let it go free yesterday :lol:

Raspberry leaf tea apparently helps. I was always pissing myself then it just stopped. I think it was mervs mum mentioned on another post that RLT can have this effect and it seems to have for me!!
Although now I really do feel like baby is sitting on my lady bits 24/7 so again I'm on the loo all day x

:rofl: @ tenna pants. My MIL gave me a pack. I have no idea what for. She gave them to OH to give me. Theyre not the pads, but the full on pants.

I vaguely remember mentioning that I was gonna get OH to buy my maternity pads to embarrass him cos he had throws the clothes I ironed on the floor (as a joke) so maybe she thinks she's saving her little boy. Thing is, I still need the maternity pads. Those pants arent gonna do the trick. She had 2 children, she should know this!!!

yeah i have been on the Raspberry leaf for the last 7 weeks and its really helped with my bladder
plus my midwife keeps commenting on my strong stomach muscles so its really doing good stuff :)

RRL - its amazing!

Not got to that stage yet but im certainly not looking forward to it :(

i would prefer a colostimy bag however it is spelt that would be great :D lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111