almost done

youngmumtobe20

Reaction score
i've finally got nearly all my xmas prezzies sorted, just got a couple more bits to get for OH now and i am soooo happy its nearly over, i love xmas and getting prezzies but this year its such hard work, i was only in town for a few hours and im shattered, but i refuse to go to bed or i'll be up at 4am 2mo and then they day is waaaay too long. treated myself today aswell to some shoes, just some cheap oines from primark cos my feet are so swollen had to buy some an extra size bigger, or two sizes bigger in one case! i cant even get into my trainers tht i bought about 4 weeks ago cos they were comfy and wud be ideal til the end... i guess thts not the case and they cost me a fortune grr bloody fluid

howz evry1 else doing xmas prezzie wise?

Funny you should mention this...

We just got back from Xmas shopping today.... We went to one shop and got it all from there :rotfl: Tbh I wasn't going to eff about this year, what with being ready to pop soon... and all the pushing and shoving involved.

I feel really happy now it's all done even if it did cost me a fortune... It's one thing off my mind... Tomorrow I am going to wrap it all... :) and hide it away.

I finished and wrapped mine last week, so now all I have to do is relax.....

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and like thats gonna happen with 3 kids

I got mine ages ago, i just never seem to find the time to get them wrapped!

OMG! I haven't bought a single present :shock:

shit shit shit shit shit... I really need to get my fat arse in gear

I havent started either - ill have to get off my big backside really soon :roll:

All mine are bought, wrapped and under the tree!!!! so glad i dont have anything else to get im sick of getting barged in to in town!!! some people are so rude!!

mine are all bought and wrapped too... i did it all online this year and it was wonderful just having them arrive at my door without me having to battle through the crowds to get them :cheer:

i've just got to finish writing my cards now... that's this weekend's task! :D

hmm i think next year i'll do the online thing, my OH bought some of his familys prezzies from ebay and just waited for them to arrive.

i know what you mean about ppl barging into you, its like they're pee'd off cos you take up more room than them...hello!! got a 2 for 1 situation going on here!!

finishing it tonight online :D

next year we'll have another one to buy for. My mum has filled a bigger christmas sack for my baby than she has for me.

I Got Most Things Sorted Mid November But Still Have a Load Of Things To Be Delivered For The OH That Iv Ordered Online So I Hope They Come Before Xmas Day :pray:

Iv Been Stressing Because His Main Present Is Now Out Of Stock So I Have To Keep Checking Until Its Back In.. I Pray Everything Works Out & Then I Can Finally Just Chill! :)

All bought and wrapped. :dance: :dance: :dance:

Just the cards to write now. My big problem is wating until this little monkey decides to come so that I can include his name on them.

It'sm such a great feeling knowing that your all ready for Christmas and not have to wait in those long ques.

I find it total murder going round the shops for Christmas presents, I decided to go in on a Friday the other day thinking it would be quieter..I was so wrong, it poured with rain and I get so worked up when people just push around and expect you to move out of their way all the time. Since being pregnant I honestly have not had one person be kind enough to even open a door for me..despite me having a rather obvious 6 month bump. So I decided to do my shopping online and has anything arrived yet? Err...no! :wall:

Done all mine :D No way was I even going to contemplate Christmas shopping being as pregnant as I am now. I wanted my maternity leave to be free from hassle so I could just put my feet up. Last week in work this week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back