• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

wee or waters....

My1stBaby

Reaction score
well i always thought that if i wee'd myself, i would know about it....

so this morning i got up about 6am to go for a wee, sat on the toilet n realised my knickers were really wet....

im SURE i would know if i had wee'd myself so started thinking possibly some of my waters??

ive been having really strong low pains all yesterday and today but no high pains or contractions so im just keeping on going as normal, not gonna ring hospital and just wait n see if i lose anymore water or the pains get further up and stronger...

if it wasnt waters then woo i officially wet myself lol (my OH finds it highly amusing)

anyone got an views on this??
xxxx

I have no idea when my waters went, never did manage to figure it out.

They say if your unsure you should put a fresh pad on, lie down for an hour, and if you get another 'gush' when you stand up, it's waters. ( didn't work with me though -but worth a try)

Also smell it! Bit gross but waters should smell sweeter. Could also be watery discharge though, that's what I was told my first lot was. Xxx

I've dribbled wee so many times recently I dunno why I bother waddling to the loo lol. I'm kind of hoping my waters go in an epic tsunami in the middle of M&S (you get free baby stuff apparently), at least that way I'll know for sure lol xxxxxx

I had the exact same thing yesterday! Been having pains aswell. It might be watery discharge instead of wee if that makes you feel any better lol

I was told unless its constantly dripping then it's an increase in watery dc x x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ok thanks ladies must have been discharge or something coz i havent had anything else since, just so many low pains and ive actually wee'd about 18 times todays its really getting annoying, the pains really really hurt but im happy about them mkes me think hes really wiggling down :D

xxx

I started getting watery DC around 34-35th week, first time i had it was shopping with my mum and thought i was having a little uncontrolable wee but it wasn't enough to be pee and when i went to toilet, it was jus clear and didn't smell.
Since then its been gunk and jelly like stuff going on.. ATTRACTIVE!!! lol..
When it first happened i wondered if it was a bit of my waters too (hope this helps!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back