Wedding ring

LinsG

Reaction score
I've been dead chuffed all the way through my pregnancy that i haven't had to take my wedding ring off due to swelling. And today, with only 4 days till due date, i've had to take it off. I'm hoping i'm just particularly warm today!

Hows everyone else getting on with swelling etc?

Mine went off around 16 weeks onto the chain around my neck.. Its not all the time my hands swell, just sometimes, and then it's really uncomfortable... and our wedding rings have a lot of sentimental value as they were family heirlooms and I so didn't want to risk having mine cut off... So I just wear them round my neck now.. :(

Mine came off a month or so ago, i've only had it on since May! :lol:

I'm not swelling much yet but I could feel it getting tighter and like Squiglet I didn't want it cutting off :shock:

I managed to keep mine on all the way although my engagement ring was a little tight to get off - I found it was worse when I got up where I was warm in bed. My feet and ankles only swelled up from 36 weeks too and I couldn't do my boots up!

Mine came off at 18 weeks, i didnt want to take it off but it was killing me. Cant wait to have it back again.

Mine came off almost straight away. :(

There is no way it will go back on now as my fingers are just too big.

I hope my fingers go back to normal quite soon after the birth as I'm looking forward to showing off my eternity ring. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back