Wedding pictures!!

awwwwwwwwww you all look gorgeous. hope you had a fantastic day :D :D :D

take care
claire
xxx

Wow, you looked amazing hun, the colours were fantastic. The cake looked great too. Thanks for letting us see them xxxxx

she was gorgeous and i'm the luckest bloke ever in the history of everthing!
most amazing day of my life so far(coby's entrance to come)i was cacking myself, the pic of me doing my speech(shortest in living memory) didn't show the fact i was shaking so bad the paper was causing a breeze!
last time i had to stand up in front of that many people was in court

it was jury service :wink:

you looked stunnung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That dress was a beautiful colour!!!!!

I almost went for a dress like that!

You looked beautiful!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D

Oh Honey you looked fabulous!!

What a wonderful day - hope you had a really lovely time!!

Much love

Looked amazing and personal to you with all the choices. Thought it was really nice and in all the photos only saw one of your tats!

Wishing you a wonderful married life together :D

aww Jay! :oops:

thanks guys, had a brill day, my nan did try and cause some trouble but when she couldnt she went home in a huff, and ended up having everyone mad at her, its great how tables turn! :D lol

xx

congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

You all looked so wonderful...and I LOVE the color of your dress (actually it's my favourite colour, that's why!! :D )

It was YOUR day, not your nan's!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bless you,
mel xx

hello hun

You look so pretty, im glad your day went well and i finally got to see a picture of you. Wow your growing as nicely as me. :D
Well ill talk to you soon. Bye Katrina

awww layla you all looked so lovely so pleased you had a lovely day im sure everyone on here was thinking of you yesterday :D
glad it all went well and nobody managed to spoil things for you
you looked a million dollars hun
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi i just wanted to say congratulations and you looked gorgeous!! Your cake looked amazing!! hope you had a great day.

Hi Layla + Jase,

Your day looked fab in the photos and you both look great too. Hope you have a wonderful marriage.

Nicki.xxx :D :D :D

You looked lovely and the colours you picked all went together so well.
So glad you had a great day and your nan didn;t ruin it.

Congratulations on being Mrs Barber! xx

Congratulations.... so glad your day went well! Layla, you looked beautiful - I hope you have a marriage made in heaven!!!!!
Emilia xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back