Wearing tampons?

nicki

Reaction score
When did you all start to wear Tampons again?

My AF started yesturday & I don't really like wearing pads so thought i'd give a tampon a try and OMG won't be doing that again for a while, it hurt like hell :(

Nicki.x :D

i tried the first month hun and it was uncomfortable. tried this month and much better. sticking to regular or light ones though as dont want to push it.

know what you mean though i cant stand pads :(

xxx

i used them for my first period and have been ok i know what you mean about pads though esp in this heat :shock:

Tampons kill don't they!!! I'm gonna try those with a plastic applicator, see if they are any less painful...

Kim said:
Tampons kill don't they!!! I'm gonna try those with a plastic applicator, see if they are any less painful...

Thats what I used. I was walking around like John wayne for quite a while coz I couldn't close my legs without it hurting even more, had to wait until it was easier to get out (If you know what I mean, sorry if TMI!!) and that made the old eyes water I can tell you.

Feels like i'll never be the same before. I was actually contemplating giving cuddles a go the other day but after that fiasco NO WAY JOSE :shock: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back