Weaning

Williamsmummy

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've read lots of stuff on weaning foods etc, but can't find anything on quantities and how often! Anyone have any info? I don't want to over/under feed LO
X

id give them as much as they want, as long as theyre still drinking their milk then they should still get what they need. they will let you know if they want more food or less milk etc. id start with small tihngs like a little bowl of ready brek, say 4 tablespoons or so or a slice of toast if blw? cant speak from experience tho im afraid, were a few months away from weaning

We started with a spoon of baby rice and have stuck to that or an ice cube size of carrot and potato. They say after 2 weeks you up It to 2 mealsbuy we started early as we couldn't Take it much longer watching him when we were eating But weve decided we won't up his food till he's 6 months xxx

We just started E on Ella's Kitchen pouches (individual 70g fruit ones) and let her eat as much as she wanted after her breakfast bf. She now eats 3 times a day and can eat up to 2x 120g pouches and a 70g one as well as her bf before each feed.

Just watch for LO's ques on when they are full and go by that. I was also told to offer their usual milk first.

Yeah It's a spoon of baby rice to 10 spoons of milk but he's wolfing it down and whinging for more so Were doing 2 spoons now xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back