Weaning babies- food ideas/ diaries

Today
Breakfast - toast, yoghurt. And Cheerios.
Lunch - lemon curd sandwich, flapjack, rasins and grapes.
Dinner - scotch broth, with brown bread. Strawberries and blueberries for pudding.
Snacks - grapes, crackers, rice cakes.

Yesterday:
Breakfast: Weetabix, slice of fruit loaf & butter and a handful of strawberries
Lunch: Cod and veggies, a fromage frais and some grapes
Dinner: Beef stew with veggies and mashed potato, cherries and raisins

I am so jealous Lolly of all that food that your gorgeous man eats lol!!!

Amelie today
Breakfast: a couple of bites of a cheese sandwich
Lunch: shepherds pie
Dinner probably an egg and a fruit yogurt.

He's back to his usual self hope! He did have the funny spell of not eating. But he's doing great and enjoying feeding himself finger foods and taking things off the spoon. He had an extra treat today too, some skips!xx

Today's my little dustbin boy had:

Breakfast: Bottle, lemon pancake & weetabix
Snacks: Yogurt & carrot stick
Lunch: Philly sanwhich fingers & a dab caramelised onion
Purée peach and banana
Afternoon snack: Apple biscotti & bottle
Dinner: chicken & roasted purée Mediterranean veg
Bottle before bed

:)

Yay I can join in here now! Getting loads of ideas too :)

Lunch was Philadelphia on toast and a few bits of banana
Tea will be salmon and tomato pasta followed by natural yoghurt with raspberry purée

Breakfast - toast and banana
Lunch - baked potato, cheese beans and tuna.
Dinner - chicken and cheesy mash.
Snacks - melon, gingerbread biscuits and rasins.

Today:
Breakfast - scrambled egg, a tiny bit of toast and shredded wheat.
Snacks - breadsticks and a small banana cake
Lunch - chicken nuggets and chips (out for lunch and looked the least messiest thing on the menu)
Dinner - will be having cheese and tomato quiche and cucumber. Pudding will be rice pud.

I forgot all about this thread!! Jack's such a fussy pants these days but I'll join back in if that's ok?

Yesterday he had:
Breakfast: weetabix & juice (he still won't try anything else for brekkie!)
Snack: some raisins & some fruit buttons
Lunch: beans with a slice of bread & butter and a fruit pot
Snack: some jelly tots
Dinner: cheesy pasta with broccoli & peas and a yoghurt
Bedtime snack: AK mini biscotti & a beaker of strawberry nesquik (not ideal but it's the only way to get milk into him, he has a 12oz beaker)

Last edited:
I might have to try the nesquik idea with Cam! X

tapatalking!!

Amelie seem to have got a huge appetite the past 2 days!!! (Ok huge for us lol I am sure other babies eat loads more)
Yesterday she had
Breakfast: 1/2 of a cheese sandwich and 3/4 of a big banana
Lunch: 3 fish sticks and different cubes of vegetables and 3-4 cubes of feta cheese, 3 prunes.
Dinner: a soft egg with toast soldiers to dip in, 1/2 of a fruit yogurt, bits and pieces of my pizza and 4 baby puffs.

Today she had already
Breakfast: baby cereal mixed with corn flakes and shredded wheat. (She wouldn't not eat any cereal if there is nth for her to chew so I add the corn flakes and the shredded wheat with gem I think inside when the cereal is cool so they stay crunchy, weird kid) and some of mg leftover pizza. She also tried to share my coffee lol but I got there in time...
Lunch; chicken cubes with vegetable cubes and peas to chase around, feta cheese and 3/4 of a big banana
Dinner no idea what it will be probably what we will eat when I will figure that out...
Now you all pray that long it continues!!!

yesterday

Breakfast - 8oz bottle and half a slice of toast (she got up at 9.30, so no time for porridge!)
Lunch - cheesy potato mash, fromage frais
2pm - 6oz bottle
Dinner - pasta in a homemade tomato, basil and garlic sauce, followed by papaya and banana mash
Bed - 8oz bottle

today so far (again got up at 9, so no porridge)
breakfast - 8oz + half slice of toast
lunch - egg (refused this), so gave her her dinner of chicken and veggies + fromage frais
Dinner - will have to make some more pasta or something as she has had this already!!

I might have to try the nesquik idea with Cam! X

tapatalking!!

I felt terrible at first giving it to him because it's milkshake after all but because some days he either refuses to eat dinner at all or has literally 3 mouthfuls i need to know he's full so the nesquik is the only way i know he'll be full for bedtime. He'll only drink strawberry flavour lol

Yesterday he had:
Breakfast: weetabix & juice
Snack: a choob (yoghurt in a tube) and some raisins
Lunch: 3 chicken nuggets, some peanut butter sandwich, a fruit pot & juice
Snack: biscotti & some fruit buttons
Dinner: pork & bean cassarole, a yoghurt & some juice
Milkshake at bedtime: had a good dinner so only drank a little bit

Well I'm loving weaning, after all the stress of bfing then bottle it's great to just finally have LO being happy at mealtimes!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: 1/2 Lemon & rasin pancake, Weetabix, Strawberries
Lunch: philli sandwich & ham, grapes, yogurt
Dinner: (at harvester!) shared my salad so had cucumber, red pepper, tomato, carrot & pasta
Shared my main-mashed jacket potato, peas & chicken

Snacks: breadstick & baby bel plus his usual three bottles xxx

Last edited:
Breakfast - weetabix, yoghurt and grapes
Lunch - chicken, carrots, peas. Brown bread and dairylea spread. Raisins, pineapple and banana.
Dinner - pasta, mushrooms in a mushroom sauce and cherry tomatoes. A strawberry mouse.xxx

Breakfast: a cheese sandwich
Lunch: macaroni carbonara (homemade) and 1/2 a banana
Dinner: runny egg with toast soldiers to dip in and some shepherds pie from my plate
She had 1 crumpet after her bedtime bottle as she was still hungry :roll: I suppose I didn't give her enough protein yesterday as she only had a little of the mince and vegetables

Today
Breakfast: an omelet
Lunch: fish and vegetables and strawberries
Dinner will be oatmeal with apples raisins and cinnamon and if she still wants some of our yesterdays leftover shepherds pie

Tomorrow I have planned
Breakfast: leftover oatmeal from her dinner today
Lunch:fish and vegetables and oranges
Dinner: we are all having pizza (homemade) plus a crumpet if she still wants sth or if she refuses her bedtime bottle...

Yesterday-
Porridge made with 4 oz milk
1/2 jar of baby food and a petit filous.
Scrambled egg and cheese on toast.

Biscotti and rice cake snacks

XX

Last edited:
Brekkie- 2 weetabix and 6 oz milk
Lunch- ham and dairylea sandwich, petit filous and 1/2 banana
Tea will be white fish, mash and steamed broccoli with melon and strawberries for desert.

XX

breakfast: fruit yogurt and muesli and coconut flakes
lunch: a chicken leg (she ate almost all of ti and she only has 2 teeth lool), cauliflower (raw) dipped in humus and greek salad.
dinner: a toasted cheese sandwich, a slice of cake with strawberry jam.

today
breakfast: cake and strawberry jam, 3/4 of my toasted cheese sandwich
lunch: lamb curry
dinner: an omelet with 2 eggs and a potato, a yogurt with apple and cinnamon

i am so so proud of her, i dont need to mash or chop anything anymore she just manages absolutely everything, adult size bites and she only has 2 bottom teeth :roll:.
she had her lamb curry from a fork actually we had 2 forks one for me one for her and she maybe managed 2-3 times he he.

Last edited:
Today William has been a little dustbin!
Breakfast - 1x toasted pancake + butter. Scrambled egg. Tangerine and a yoghurt.
Breakfast no2 (my OH never told nursery he'd had his breakfast so they gave him breakfast and he ate again) - he had toast and a banana.
Snack - rich tea biscuit
Lunch - chilli con carne with boiled rice and pineapple upside down cake.
Snack - raisins
Dinner - chicken rice soup and 1 slice of bread.
Then I made Macaroni for our dinner and he had some pasta tubes from our plates!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back