Weaning babies- food ideas/ diaries

Today:

Breakfast: Ready brek (tomorrow we begin operation 'cereal trying' lol)

Snack: Some raisins and a frube

Lunch: Kiddies fish & chips meal whilst out shopping & a fruit pot

Snack: Some fruit buttons and some dried berries

Dinner: Jacket potato with beans & cheese & a yoghurt

Today

Breakfast - Ready Brek

Lunch - Beans on toast. Raisins for dessert

Snack - Biscuit

Dinner - Lasagne. Yoghurt for dessert

Rice crispies are a hit for us, currently having them with either soya milk or formula or even dry as a snack.
I cant pin down what he is reacting to at the nursery so.having to.strip his food back to basics again. I am so tired of this eczema! He was fine before his MMR and then hell broke loose

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

It is common for eczema to flare after mmr?

We are on the pepti 2 now and it seems to be working, use that for cereal etch too and just about got the eczema under control, don't want it flaring again :( hope A's settles for him soon xx

I dont know if it is but i wish they told me its possible. He had bad diarrhea at first and then eczema flared up. Its now all over his body amd he reacts to things he wasnt before. I was advised against a booster at 18 months.
Definitely look out for a reaction just in case.
I have dermatologist referral now but who.knows how long it will take. Its stopping him sleeping properly as he scratches.

Arrgghhh really don't want this mmr! Hope it gets better for A soon :hugs: x

Today:

Brekkie: banana and porridge

Snack: organix carrot stick

Lunch: fish fingers with potato wedges and chocolate dairy free mousse

Snack: some fruit scone

Dinner: jacket potatos, beans and veg

Rice crispies are a hit for us, currently having them with either soya milk or formula or even dry as a snack.
I cant pin down what he is reacting to at the nursery so.having to.strip his food back to basics again. I am so tired of this eczema! He was fine before his MMR and then hell broke loose

We are on the pepti 2 now and it seems to be working, use that for cereal etch too and just about got the eczema under control, don't want it flaring again :( hope A's settles for him soon xx

I dont know if it is but i wish they told me its possible. He had bad diarrhea at first and then eczema flared up. Its now all over his body amd he reacts to things he wasnt before. I was advised against a booster at 18 months.
I have dermatologist referral now but who.knows how long it will take. Its stopping him sleeping properly as he scratches.

Reaction like this is quite rare but bloody annoying. I think I worked out one thing - its soya spread or soya milk or maybe both. H&B were out of sunflower one so I got soya (he was tested for soya allergy) and he is definitely reacting to it. Bloody hell

Reaction like this is quite rare but bloody annoying. I think I worked out one thing - its soya spread or soya milk or maybe both. H&B were out of sunflower one so I got soya (he was tested for soya allergy) and he is definitely reacting to it. Bloody hell

Yea Will can't have soya either, the doctor told me that if they have an allergy to dairy they often can't have soya either!

Today:

Breakfast: Refused nesquik cereal so had a weetabix and a banana

Snack: 2 frubes

Lunch: A croissant with jam & a fruit pot & some fruit buttons

Snack: A packet of wotsits

Dinner: Quiche with herby potatoes & a yoghurt

Monday (haven't managed to get on to post):
Breakfast: ready brek with maple syrup and raisins-ate all
Snack: grapes, 1 orange and 1 apple-ate all
Lunch: cracker bread, carrot sticks, tomatoes, cucumber, cheese cubes, dried fruit, banana-ate all except cucumber
Snack: 2 yogurts, grapes-are all
Dinner: vegetable lasagne and salad (tomatoes, cucumber, red onion, rocket)-ate all of MY salad that had balsamic/olive oil dressing on it and the red peppers and pasta from the lasagne (picked out all of the courgette!)

Bumping this thread and adding yesterday's meals!

Breakfast - 3/4 weetabix, toast and butter (mostly sucked but about a quarter eaten) pear and pineapple fruitpot.

Lunch - bacon and leek quiche (he loved it) pasta with pesto and a strawberry yoghurt

Dinner - cheese on toast (mostly sucked the cheese off) parsnip and sweet potato cheesy mash, fruit jelly and watermelon.

Snacks - milk and vanilla cookies.

I should start adding to this thread too now T's weaning! Here's what she's had so far today:

Breakfast: red pepper, spinach and spring onion frittata, toast, orange segments
Lunch: fennel risotto arancini, broccoli, cucumber

Yesterday breakfast: crumpet, a little bit of cheese, watermelon
lunch: homemade veggie burgers/patties, carrots, roasted red pepper
dinner: Chapatti, cooked apple wedges, a large strawberry

She's BLW so isn't actually eating a lot of this, but my goodness, she's enjoying it! xxx

Not been on this thread in ages.... todays delights were

breakfast - ready brek with blueberries and banana

lunch - half cheese sandwich ans some scrambled egg then fruit pot

dinner - tuna and sweetcorn pasta and a yogurt

snacks were rasins and some breadsticks

Yay this thread is so helpful.

Nurse what tuna do you give? If its in brine is it too salty? Also do you add anything to stop it tasting dry?

I give the one in spring water :) only once a week though as i think theres something about mercury in it but not too sure. he loves it though. he also has it with baked potato. i mix with a little mayo or when having it with potato i add butter and mash into the hot potato

That's great thanks! I tried salmon but B hated it so want to offer something else.

It took a good few tries before H would eat salmon, i just keep offering things he dislikes and he usually starts to like them, only thing he hates is broccoli lol. He loves tuna and haddock/ cod any white fish really.

Todays delights

breakfast - toast with butter and yogurt

lunch - scrambled egg, rasins, and a few bread sticks

Dinner - spag bol then an ellas kitchen rice pudding

snacks - rice cakes and a biscotti

Here we go:

Breakfast - toast and weetabix with half a fruit pot.
Lunch - pitta and hummus and parsnip mixed with cheese.
Dinner- sweet potato, cheese and ham bake and sweet potato fries and strawberry yoghurt.

Snacks - melon and organix carrot sticks

Today Phoebe has had -

Breakfast - Porridge and some sliced banana

Lunch - Jacket Potato with Tuna, Fruit pot for dessert

Dinner - Beef Hotpot (Heinz Meal) Yoghurt

Snacks - Bread sticks, Biscuit and a few skips

Yesterday W had

Breakfast - Wheetabix and whole milk
Lunch - strawberry and melon purée and strawberry yogurt
Dinner- chicken, potatoes, carrot, corn, peas and white sauce

Yesterday

Breakfast - porridge with blueberries and banana and half slice of toast