Weak

SmallPurpleCat

Reaction score
Immediately after having Isla I was really weak for about a week or so as my iron levels had dropped so low. But then I quickly started recovering and had been feeling fine for 2-3 weeks.

But since last Tuesday, I have been feeling really weak again - arms and legs feeling weak and so tired. It goes up and down during the day - one minute I'll be feeling like I'm on the floor, and then I start to slowly feel better again.

Isla is sleeping pretty well at night so I can't really say that I'm massively sleep deprived. I'm still taking my iron tablets too.

Anyone else felt like this?

Yeah I defo have peaks and troughs of energy through the day, its still not long since our bodies went through some pretty big changes, might be worth mentioning to your doctor though.

Are you breast feeding? maybee Isla has upped her amount recently and that's why your feeling more tired with the making of more milk etc? Or perhaps in your day to day life - your doing more than you were initialy and that's taking it's toll.

Take a few days where you do less and see how you go, like Frankie says it's not been long X

I am getting tired and week, but i'm not taking my iron tablets, as they bung me up something silly, even with unbunger tablets/ syrup! ha so happy to wait to replenish more slowly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back