we tested

MamaMoo

Reaction score
got a massive big fat negative!!! Just to wait on AF arriving now. she was supposed to be here yesterday (thursday)

huffing now. hoping that we tested too early lol. should we test again on Monday or something or is that it? once its after AF date and BFN, is that you out?

oh and we got to test tonight as hubby didnt have to do the full shift :D

Hey sorry to hear you got that Bfn! ... But you still have a chance!! Your not out until the witch gets you so stay positive.. I would test in two days.. Ovulation or even implantation may have been slightly delayed :)

Fx and :dust: x

Last edited:
i know, i was raging lol then i was like ahhh well, just do it more this month hahaha!:bd:

aye, suppose once she arrives we'll def be out. Although, now i dont have any AF symptoms at all. Still tired though but all the cramping and feeling warm and irritable are gone. I shall wait and see. Test again Monday morning.

Staying positive, afterall it wont be the end of the universe if its still BFN.

Fingers crossed for all of us in TWW xxx

Haha that's the best attitude to have.. We can all get a tad crazy with dates and symptom spotting we forget to have fun ;) lol

I'm not due on until next Thursday but already telling myself I'm out due to lack of symptoms..

All we can do is wait and see... I hate that saying haha..

Fx for you!!

Sorry you had a bfn but maybe you ov'd late this month.
I'd test again on Monday if the witch has not arrived.
Good luck xx

Ah bfn sucks!! Like already said you aren't out until AF arrives with one of my pregnancies I didn't get a bfp until I was 2 weeks late hope you've got a shy bfp xxx

Me too huni! Next month will be our month :) xxx

Aww how rubbish. Hope It's a shy bean! I'm testing Mon again too if period doesn't arrive. If not, next cycle will be our cycle hun, and all those with recent negatives xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back