Had my 20 week scan - with PICS!!

pigletpoo

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Had my 20 week scan, and it was great. Everything looks good so far, he is slightly above average for size and he was moving loads - so god only knows why I can't feel him move yet!! The MALE :shock: Sonographer said it might be 23 weeks before I feel him move. But he was kicking around and sucking his thumb and having a ball in there!! They confirmed its definately a boy too! :dance:

Here are my pics - I'm all proud already ! LOL

baby4.jpg

baby4001.jpg

baby4002.jpg

Piglet xx

hi hun congrats!! the pics are really good, i have lost my data cable so cant upload mine. i have only just started feelin proper movements yesterday, i felt flutters early on at about 14 weeks but nothing really since. but yesterday and today so far it been none stop and all at the bottom of tummy, or towards back. my sonographer said it could be because the placenta is between me and baby so until she gets bigger the placenta is bearing the brunt of the movement. i will try upload my pics after work to show you my placenta can be seen right above her and it looks like she is sucking on it lol :shock: congrats again and im glad it all went ok. av u got any names yet? xxxxx

Those are so lovely Piglet Poo, I am jealous!!! I have to wait until next Wednesday for mine. I hope the pictures are as clear as yours!!

Thanks Guys!!

Kimheath - try and get your pics up later - I love seeing everyones scans! Names I am thinking so far.. Charlie, Owen, or Thomas. But I really can't decide! lol

Good luck with your scan evemarie!

Piglet xx

out of interest, but without wanting to hijack piglets thread...when did you guys get your appointments for your scans??

I still haven't heard about mine yet :(
x

Fukylady - I got mine just after my 12 week scan.... chase it up with your doc or MW i would!! Its a long appointment so usually has to be booked way in advance.

Piglet xx

yeh I think you're right. My friend though, who is also pregnant, didnt hear about hers till about 5 days before, which isn't very fair, cos we have to travel 150 miles to get it done.

Our local hospital doesn't do 20 week scans. I shall leave it till the end of the week and if I haven't heard anything, I will phone MW.

Thank you.

btw... any names yet for your wee bundle? We are convinced we are having a boy too and are looking for ideas for names.

xxx

EDIT: Sorry pigletpoo just noticed you'd already posted ideas for names.

:oops:

hi, yeh my scan date was given to me at the 12 week scan but its different in different areas as my mw arranged my 12 week scan on first appointment where some ppl have to wait for it to come through the post. xxxx

Aw Piglet, your wee boy looks like he's got fab legs! :wink:

I like the names you have at mo, if we were having a boy we were going to call him Owen so thats my favourite :hug: :hug:

Your scan pics are great!!! Congrats on your boy :cheer: :dance: :hug: :hug:

Awww Piglet hes a star look at those legs!!

Well done babe :hug:

Bless, look at the little piggies on him!! Great pics :dance:

great pics Piglet - his legs look great xx

Thanks everyone! My legs are short and fat and my OH are long and lean - with very skinny ankles!! LOl. Maybe LO will be a cross between the two! LOL

Piglet xx

CONGRATS Piglet! Glad it all went well.

Very good legs, he's going to be a footballer I can tell!!

K.xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back