• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We r having a.................Updated on pg1 with pics

Lilelephant

Reaction score
BOY!!!!!!!!

I am so excited! Everything was great no sign of cleft lip abd everything normal he was doing roly polys! He sucked his thumb and flashed is his willy he he! And waved so adorable!! I have to haemorrhage. Scan at 36 weeks cos I have an anterior placenta that is low lying! But she said it is common so yey!!!!! We got 10 pics woop! Will post a couple when I get home! We r celebrating with a Macdonalds breakfast and a blue shopping trip!

I am so happy

Here are some pics
5fc7bfe6.jpg

Thumb sucker
f0c2f6bd.jpg

And our willy shot :)
9434ea7c.jpg

Last edited:
Great to hear, welcome to team blue, my 36 weeks scan is coming up as well because of the placenta but it is indeed very rare that it doesnt go up

Awwww :D Baby Orlando!
Congratulations on team blue hun, I'm so happy for you.
Hope you enjoy the McDonalds and shopping trip, I'd love one of those right now! :p xxx

Congrats to you! Loved going out and buying lots of blue things when we found out too! x

Aww so you have a Baby Orlando then :D I love that name btw! Congrats!
Enjoy your maccies breakfast, made me want one now! lol.
Looking forward to seeing the pics!
x x x

Awww what fantastic news hun :) now you can relax a bit...I said boy too :)

Awww that feeling when you know everything is ok, you cant beat that really :) xx

Ahh congrats on team blue! You must be so relieved everything is ok. Sounds like you have a little acrobat there!

congrats on Team Blue... we have quite a few blues for xmas :) so glad everything is ok..

I have to go back for a placenta check but i dont think thats what kind of placenta i have, cant remember what she put in the notes though.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back