We lost our bean

Annie050408

Reaction score
Oh well, that's the end of that.

Oddly enough, I'm not devastated, just disappointed. We're just going to focus on our LO through this and try again as soon as possible. x

Really sorry to hear this Annie.
Big hugs to u and your family.

Xxx

sorry hun, glad you are concentrating on LO and TTC again. I'm sure you will have a sticky bean in no time. xxx

Yep am focussing on the fact that we had a healthy little girl last time and it can and will happen again :)

Really sorry hun, glad you are remaining positive though. It will happen again for you soon :hug: xx

Oh Annie I'm so sorry to hear this :hug: my heart actually dropped when I saw the thread :( lots of love to you all xx

Thanks girls. I just thank God it happened early on as I can't imagine dealing with this if it had happened closer to the scan date. I'm looking at it as a false start. xx

im so sorry hun! :hugs:

I agree i wish i mc'ed early when my lil bean stopped growing! I had false hopes for 7 weeks after!!

Glad u are looking on the bright side, i am too keep thinking it wasn't to be but it will happen one day.

my thoughts are with u and if u need to chat i'm on all the time!! (kind of an addict!)

xx

Im really sorry to read this Annie! Big Hugs!

Massive cuddles, yup keep focus on your LO!! Sending lots of prays for you & sending lots of hugs xxxxx keep smiling xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back