We Just Bought Our New House! *Pictures**Picture Overload*

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamieIsabella

Reaction score
We're currently living in a 2 bedroom apartment in Upper East Side, Manhattan, New York.
We've just completed the payment on our new 4 bedroom house in Jacksonville, Florida.

Here it is:

Front Of The House
24cxnpf.jpg

Kitchen & Dining Room
250i3k0.jpg

Living Room
2ypj6fr.jpg

Mine & Matthew's Room (with En Suite :wink:)
10rtys4.jpg

Grace, Rome & Jaida's Room. (They will have separate rooms, the room in the picture is the same size for all 3 remaining rooms)
2ewlh5s.jpg

Ta da!!
What do you think?

It's gorgeous!!! :shock: You're so lucky!

US houses are far better than they are over here! x

Lola's Mummy said:
It's lovely! I'm so jealous I'd love a big house like that :shakehead:

We've dreamed for so long of getting out of the city and moving to a better place, having a better lifestyle.
It cost us not as much as we thought it'd be, so we were happy about that!
We're gonna move in sometime after November 1st, so not for a while yet.

It's lovely!!

We have been looking at simular style houses in Texas... unfort our offer was rejected on our dream one, so back to the drawing bored for us!

SarahH said:
It's lovely!!

We have been looking at simular style houses in Texas... unfort our offer was rejected on our dream one, so back to the drawing bored for us!

Sorry to hear about your house in Texas.
Hope you find another one.
Consider Florida yeah? We can meet! :lol:

hehe!!! Most my family (well OH's are in Texas), I do have family of my own in Tampa - thats as close as I get. Oh in fact I have friends in Jacksonville, but never been... they moved there last year from Baton Rough, LA

SarahH said:
hehe!!! Most my family (well OH's are in Texas), I do have family of my own in Tampa - thats as close as I get. Oh in fact I have friends in Jacksonville, but never been... they moved there last year from Baton Rough, LA

Awesome.
Are you part American?
We were looking throughout FL for houses, and Tampa was where we saw a load of amazing houses but they weren't quite right.
This house is great. The yard is an amazing size for all 3 of them to play, it'll be a great place for them to grow up!

JamieIsabella said:
SarahH said:

Awesome.
Are you part American?
We were looking throughout FL for houses, and Tampa was where we saw a load of amazing houses but they weren't quite right.
This house is great. The yard is an amazing size for all 3 of them to play, it'll be a great place for them to grow up!

Going for visa's here just now!!! Hoping to get in by the end of the year - but the laywers have been saying that for so long now!! Most of my hubby's family are in TX and LA.
Anyways, off to bed for me - so much for my early night (it's 1.10am here!! lol!)

SarahH said:
JamieIsabella said:
SarahH said:

Awesome.
Are you part American?

Going for visa's here just now!!! Hoping to get in by the end of the year - but the laywers have been saying that for so long now!! Most of my hubby's family are in TX and LA.
Anyways, off to bed for me - so much for my early night (it's 1.10am here!! lol!)

Hope you're VISA's go through alright and you get your Green Card :lol:
If you come to Florida, visit me!
Uh, good morning? :lol:
Get to bed you crazy being up at 1am!!

Wow! That is a stunning house!
I'd love to live somewhere like that! My house is a dump in comparison!

I am so jealous you won't believe!!

I think the whole of our two bed semi would fit in your kitchen/diner!

Congrats you must be so happy! :cheer: :cheer:

Wow! its gorgeous! Your soooo lucky living in New York, I'd love to live there, I've been twice! Not sure if I've been to the East side though, I might have and not realised, its a huge place and so easy to get lost!

oh it just reminds me of a church. :lol:

would it withstand a tornedo?

lauranjamesnbaby said:
Wow! its gorgeous! Your soooo lucky living in New York, I'd love to live there, I've been twice! Not sure if I've been to the East side though, I might have and not realised, its a huge place and so easy to get lost!

I hate to break it to you, but NY is far from how you see it on TV.
Infact, it's not a very nice place to live.
There is actually a lot of crime and violence here, and neither myself nor my DH want to bring our children up around crime and violence hence the move.
The side of NY shown on TV, is practically non-exsistant.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111