We have a tooth

bonny

Reaction score
Yipppeee, i was worried that she would start school with none :lol: But she finally has a tooth. Not a big deal i know but it is for me.

When did everyone's LO get there 1st tooth, i was woundering if Mizzy was late with her 1st im sure my other 2 had teeth long time before 9 months.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
my first got her fist tooth at 10 months
my second got hers at 11 months
my 3rd got hes 2 weeks before his 1st birthday
and my 4th was 5 months

Yayyyy well done on the toothy peg!! :cheer: Ryan doesnt have any yet, hes 8 months tomorrow

Yay!

Finlay was exactly 6 months! Then the next 2 arrived within 9 days and the 4th one arrived within 15 days of the first one :lol:

yay for the toothy!

Lydia got her first one at 7 months, but Alex got his first at 11 months.

littlepip said:
Yayyyy well done on the toothy peg!! :cheer: Ryan doesnt have any yet, hes 8 months tomorrow

We have none either! We've given up trying to look, Ella hates it..if she sees our fingers going towards her mouth she clamps it shut and cries :lol:

poppy160 said:
littlepip said:

We have none either! We've given up trying to look, Ella hates it..if she sees our fingers going towards her mouth she clamps it shut and cries :lol:

lol ive given up looking to!! i thought i could see white on the top of his gum when i laid him down and i literally started screaming YAY!!!!!!! Then realised it was milk on his gum lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back