We have a tooth!!!

drea b

Reaction score
Can't believe it she's only 4 months and we have a tooth. It wasn't there this morning then when I was putting the teething gel on her this evening there it was - Her First Tooth :dance: .

Shouldn't be surprised really - OH was born with a tooth and he was 6 weeks early :shock:

whoop whoop!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

can you send me some toothy peg vibes pls for James, his are driving him mad. They are hard raised lumps but no sharp bits yet xx

Tillytots said:
whoop whoop!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

can you send me some toothy peg vibes pls for James, his are driving him mad. They are hard raised lumps but no sharp bits yet xx

Kaira's had been really raised for the last week or so but everybody kept saying it could be like that for months before a tooth came through - what do they know :D

Hope poor little James get's his toothy through soon :pray:

Also, really recommend a teething necklace we've got one and I don't think her teething has been nearly as horrendous as some people have said - saying that I was too scared to take it off her to find out if it was making a difference :lol:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope its catching :rotfl: :rotfl: Leels'a gnawing on everything and still no tooth, she's 8 1/2 months too

Yay... :dance:

We got our first 2 weeks ago and the second one the other day. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back