• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We have a house!

ButterflySkye

Reaction score
Im not sure if everyone has read my previous posts about how I cant tell the baby secret until we move out but we finally have somewhere to move into.

Were moving into a house which my partners business he works for owns. I guess it really is about who you know these days! It is a house share but it looks nothing like a house share! Theres no clutter anywhere and one person who lives there is the cleaner! Were above a shop which my partner is the property manager of and he will be property manager of the house above. Its got 3 people in already but one is leaving so then will be 2. Has 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms and is on 3 floors. Its so big I got lost on the viewing. We can move in asap but were waiting a couple of weeks just as closer to pay day.

I cant wait to move out :)

:yay: congratulations hun :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's brill news!!! Congratulations- now you can relax- one less thing to worry about x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back