Im really excited, we are moving back!!

EllieBelle

Reaction score
Well having lived in France for almost a year now, we were having to return to the UK as our house in Gloucestershire still hasnt sold. The plan was to come back to the UK for 6 months to a year, but after some lengthy discussions we have decided to move back to the UK permanently for a few years, so the French house has just gone on the market!

Im actually coming back on 11th July!!

I absolutely loved living here until I fell pregnant and then just wanted to be home, and to be able to speak my own language regarding the pregnancy etc!

Sad as it is but I cant wait to go shopping (im 5 foot 11 and they dont sell clothes for tall people here) , eat Indian, Chinese and Fish & chips - all of which I have missed so much!

Its been so lovely living in Normandy as we have spent the last year renovating our house and spending some quality time together, but Im also really looking forward to coming home for a few years!!!!! :D

Thats fab news EllieBelle!!! :cheer: :cheer:
I cant imagine trying to talk in a different language regarding my pregnancy.....

I hope to move goes smoothly for you! :hug:

wow!!! how exciting!!
can imagine how pleased you are!!
safe journey back!! :hug:

thats fab news! I can't imagine living in france. I've been on holiday there and really struggled with the lingo and that was just for a week so can't imagine what it was like for you having to live there!

Thanks girls, think DH is a bit down as it means he has to go back into IT, and do a proper job again - he has so enjoyed renovating the house, but at least we have had a bit of a break from the norm for the last year.....and really enjoyed proper rural living (we have about 18 acres of land here).

Yes the language is so difficult, although my French has improved a lot, still no where near fluent, its a very tough language to learn!

Hi Liza,

Just seen this. So happy for your news. Must be a relief to go through this is your own surroundings (and I bet your mum is pleased!)

Thanks Ellie (sent you a message)!!

2 weeks today and Ill be home!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back