We did it!!!!!!

cleocat

Reaction score
having come of the pill beginning of last may, I was expecting a few months tops to get pregnant.......... :think: then beginning of may this year I was sat so despondant thinking we are one year on and nowt, zilch :wall: every month I have had 'symptoms' :roll: which I kept thinking this is it, but what a difference this past week, I remember someone posting on here about 'sunburnt nipples' :shock: and by last night they felt like they had been dunked in boiling fat, considering its almost 12 years since my last pregnancy and I had a 15 inch ovarian cyst in between it was at the back of my mind that maybe my chances of pregnancy have gone :think:

BUT 2 cheapies from wilkinsons and a nash round to sainsburys at 8am this morning later .........:oops: for some clear blues I have 2 faint lines(cheapies) and a fine and dandy dark blue cross on my clear blue :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: not due till tomorrow but its there as clear as a whistle :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

this site and its members has given me much inspiration, support and help over the past year :clap: :clap: and I cant thank you all enough!!!

and to those still waiting, have faith and it will happen :pray:

funny enough i was taking the cough mixture, b6, pregnancare and hubby was on zinc and I think this was the only month we wernt as rigerous as we have been :think: but hey who cares we did it!!!

good luck all :pray:

That is fantastic news. Congratulations to you both. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations and all the very best throughtout the pregnancy

Congratulations hun that's brilliant. :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Really pleased for you.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congratulations!! :hug:

Maybe that's the answer? - don't try so hard!

Sus x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back