• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BIG...FAT...

oh my god congrats - pregnant at last! :dance:

Pleae mini becs stick!!!!!!

Congrats, Becs - best wishes to you in the next nine months :cheer:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sending you lots of sticky baby dust :hug:

OMG I missed this with all the prize draw faff yesterday but YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!

HUGE Congrats to you!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Hey congratulations! Glad to see you will be joining me in 1st Tri x x x

Thanks so much for so many lovely messages, I am due on today or tomorrow so nervous as hell after my previous chemical pregnancy but the line is getting darker each day. Hubby is ridiculously happy and has spent every night swamping me in cuddles - totally out of characture.

I will be keeping an eye on all of you looking out for those bfp's and f course closely following you chart stalkers.

Best of luck and sticky baby dust to all of you. You have been invaluable to me in my time in ttc and while I really hope I won't need you again in ttc, I intend to keep coming and supporting all of you.

Becs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's fantastic. Congratulations.

Sus x
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member