Wax

kellie80

Reaction score
Aimee has had a lot of wax coming out of her left ear for about a week, its quite a lot and keeps blocking of her ear. She hasn't got a fever and doesn't seem in any pain so I don't think it's an infection. I rang nhs direct a couple of days ago for some advive and she said it sounds like it sounds like excess wax. Never seen any thing like it before apart from when Jess gets an ear infection. What do you think??? What should I do about it?

If you're worried i would make an appointment with dr and just get it checked. i remeber my mum saying my niece has a lot of ear wax but not sure if it's as bad as that. Does it smell at all?

Not that I have noticed! It just looks really slimey and today its looking a lighter colour. Do the HV cheack this kind of thing or will I need to see a GP?

i'd see GP the health visitor will probably fob you off, my nephew had an eye infection and the health visitor keptsaying he was fine in the end sil went to dr and ended up with drops for him.

Just took her to see the GP and she has an ear infection and also an aye infection. She has antibiotics now so hope she will be feeling better soon. Bit annoyed about the eye infection cos I took her to see the GP last week with her eye and she said it was a blocked tear duct, so that could of been treated last week!

Good job you took her then, glad she's sorted and hope she's well soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back