Watery vs Eggwhite cm

Kitana

Reaction score
I've been cm watching and wondering what watery cm looks like.
The egg white is very stretchy and clear but I have no clue as of what watery must look/feel like. I read that watery cm is a sign of PG.

Last edited:
Watery is just clear and wet/slippery, in your cycle it would be classed as fertile, this is copied from a website...

"In a typical menstrual cycle, cervical fluid starts out scant and dry just after menstruation, becoming sticky or pasty, then creamy before the more fertile, watery and egg white fluid is observed when you are most fertile around ovulation. After ovulation, cervical fluid is again scant and dry"

Oh ok, it's just weird that I have it right before my AF.. Everyone is so different! Some sites say it's due to AF coming but some saying it's a PG symptom..
:eh: :eh: :eh:

I would get it a just before AF too, maybe just a burst of hormones before AF, I have no idea really, when I was pregnant with my first my only symptom before my missed AF was really creamy thick CM, like hair conditioner, there was loads of it :/

I would get it a just before AF too, maybe just a burst of hormones before AF, I have no idea really, when I was pregnant with my first my only symptom before my missed AF was really creamy thick CM, like hair conditioner, there was loads of it :/

Awww... I should get ready for AF then :( :witch:

You never know! Signs are different for everyone :) all is crossed for you x

I always get watery in couple of days before AF. It's my only sign it is on the way other than sad the night before.

Yes, I guess it differs from one woman to another.. a friend of mine never really had any changes during her pregnancy to her CM. Except at the end. The TWW is just horribly long and it makes you think everything is a symptom :lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back