waters??

klam

Reaction score
ill make it short n sweet! :)
last nite when i turned i bed a little "water" came out so i changed and it happened again when i sat on toilet. it was dribbling for about 7-8 minutes lol
then again tonight just watching emmerdale and somethings dripping bit by bit out me. ive tried a pad but its no colour so im not sure if waters can come out like this anyone know??

yeah in antenatal class last night midwife said sometimes baby can kick and rupture the membrane a little and casue a slow leak. She said if you're less than 32 (?) weeks then they give you drugs to stop labour triggering as a result of this but you're already full term so I guess it doesnt really matter! I think they like you to have the baby a certains amount of time after your waters have gone because there is less protection around the LO...or something. I'd ring up the labour ward and tell them just to check what they recommend. I hope this means the start of things!! :yay:

This is how my SIL waters went. They just dripped for a day or so bit by bit and then eventually they fully broke in bed. Like tiny has said, Id give labour ward a ring and see what they say :) Lets hope this is it! x

ooooooooog exciting! let us know wat they say xx

Sounds like its your waters - best to see mw as they can test and see. Hope this means things will move along a bit faster for you now xx

Nearly time! Good luck xxx

Good luck! If your waters have gone they will want to examine you and check if they have ruptured, the risk of infection is greater then, thats why they might keep you in? Let us know how you go :hug:

yea if your waters have gone they give you 48hrs before induction because of risk of infection they will need to know hun - good luck at the hosp bab i would ring up and get yourself checked out x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back