water?

enn

Reaction score
ok im not sure if mine ahve gone or not but im getting the period type feeling, except somethings stopping it come out like a period. i see like a yellowy colour also in my knicks whether it comes out when im not expecting it or notice it.if it is waters its strickling but not coming out tho very heard to explain. tried to explain it to the midwifes but was hard too.

had extreme pain in the womans area this morning like a miscarriage sorta pain like u want it out or u stood slightly croutched over saying ouch it stops u in your tracks. have had a pain on hte top of my bump about dinnertime. but nothing since.

think ive had diahhorea 3trips to toilet but only to me seemed like 2 for diahhorea.

got told to stick a pad in and see what comes out. when i looked on net it says if u think your waters have broken ring doc or goto hosp.

It sounds like your in the stages of very early labour, or your going to start!
The trots is a good place to start and sounds like your having a show, it isnt alwasy blood stained and mucased, ive had mine already and that sounds like what i have had.

thanx u2 :)

yup your both totally right. went hosp to get reassurance and she said that im in early labor well the signs are there :)

just dredding the pain lol. was sat in the waiting room of delivery suite omg reality hit me and i had tears to my eyes thinking omg gonna have baby soon and this is real and what am i gonna do when its born, hope i dont get post natal :x but cant wait for it to be alll over with and im holding my little one :)

saw a woman go in to have her then this nurse walks by with something red it hit me a min afterwards when i realised it was afterbirth.

does afterbirth hit if u let it come out on own? think i might stay in for night and let them take it out dunno see how i go with baby and natural birth except gas n air i might have :) by natural birth i mean vigina birth.

Best of luck Enn, I've started having the yellowy stuff too and the most painful sharp/shooting type pains. DH has a theory LO is coming tonight, I hope so I'm so desperate to meet him although knowing my luck the little monkey will make me wait till due date (8th Aug).

yea i want mine too, my due dates 2nd aug :) this thurs. cant believe its here already well nearly. :D my oh predicts i'll have baby monday so i can get him outta work. he goes back monday lol then from thurs if i have baby he has paternity :) hes quitting that job as he hates it and it leaves him covered in horrible stuff thats hard to get off.plus he cant do anything with baby while he has that stuff on him. just want him to get another job tho

Just read your post....best of luck...

Sounds like you won't have long to wait now xxxx

Goodluck girls, im so jealous!!! no only kidding, cant wait to read about your good news on here! :cheer:

yay :dance:
hope its not too long now, you have my no text me if anything happens ill be thinking of you :hug:

Hi, does anyone have any news yet?

Im assuming as enn isnt on shes hopefully holding Sophia by now

no baby yet sorry just cant be bothered to go on pc sometimes lol

its gonna be called emily if girl i just cant be bothered to change the sig :p

i dont like sophia no more :)

yea i have vicki's number :)

i only went hosp to get reassurance as i was fed up with midwifes on the phone. At hosp she said she could of sent someone to see me.
nevermind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back