Waters or Wee???

Siany1982

Reaction score
Went for wee yesterday and wiped then went to do my normal second wipe and got a wet hand, like a small amount of wee came out...
What is it like when ur waters break? Only I was in the birthing pool with my first so dont know what to expect. My mum said it would be either a massive gush or a trickle that goes on for quite a while, so she thinks it was just a little left over wee... lol NICE!!!
Also I have gone and put a toilet block in my loo, the water is now deep blue, so that doesnt help matters... lol
Siany

When mine broke with my last baby I filled the toilet right up to the top lol so if you didn't get lots like that or your not leaking all the time then I don't think they would have broke :)

Last time when my waters broke it was literally like the comedy scenes on films, a pop and I stood up to a massive gush! I certainly knew about it! Smelt strange too, not a smell anything like wee, can't really describe it!

Mine trickled out slowly. Felt like I was having a wee but didn't smell of wee at all!!!!!! If your worried go to your MW or maternity ward and they'll check!! X

"When mine broke with my last baby I filled the toilet right up to the top"
Oh my god, I never knew it was that much!!

Thanx girls, I think I knew it wasnt my waters the other day, it just got me thinking, I havent got a clue what to expect...
So basically, a massive gush or slow long trickle of strange smelling liquid, lovely... lol and a possible popping sound, strange lol
Siany

It wasn't a 'loud' pop more of feeling a pop inside me!!

"When mine broke with my last baby I filled the toilet right up to the top"
Oh my god, I never knew it was that much!!

Yeah I didn't know it was that much either but it did really fill it right up :shock:

Last edited:
When mine broke it was a trickle but had a VERY strong smell of marzipan! How gross but was actually quite nice lol xxxx

Ok ill adapt my trickle story. One day I turned to oh and told him I thought I'd weed myself a lil as it felt I had just 'dribbled' a bit and then two days later I said phil I'm weeing myself morE ....it didn't trickle pewr se but felt like I hadn't finished weeing properlyt and kept slipiing out but didn't smell or look like wee and I had NO control x

So the trickling can go on for a few days too??
And the smell of marzipan, weird lol
Siany

Yeah happened on a weds n I touight I was crazy and then gaian on a fri and I just remember thinking that I couldn't be THAT loose x

I keep thinking Im gonna be out and its gonna happen like that one off of Little Britain, just standing there and gush everywhere lol
Siany

I was in hospital when it happened and itr felt like the niigest relief/explosion and I turned to oH and went 'erm think me water have gone'! X

I was in hospital when it happened and itr felt like the niigest relief/explosion and I turned to oH and went 'erm think me water have gone'! X

It'll just be my luck that I'll be sat in a lovely posh restaurant or something when it happens lol
Siany

I've had a few little tickles, often in the morning when i'm hurrying for the loo, but i think its just madam headbutting my bladder! Not that i've stopped to smell it.

Im lucky my muscles down there are pretty good, cause I didnt do any pelvic floor exercises with my first, my sister in law only has to laugh or sneeze, bless her... lol
Siany

It'll just be my luck that I'll be sat in a lovely posh restaurant or something when it happens lol
Siany

Am hoping to be shopping when it happens, heard all these rumours about free stuff, nappies if waters go in tesco, hampers if in John Lewis or M&S, always wanted to know if it is true. Hope it is, hmmmmm, last few weeks of pregnancy wandering around Bluewater???

Siany

Am hoping to be shopping when it happens, heard all these rumours about free stuff, nappies if waters go in tesco, hampers if in John Lewis or M&S, always wanted to know if it is true. Hope it is, hmmmmm, last few weeks of pregnancy wandering around Bluewater???

Harrods it is then lol
Siany

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back