Waters have gone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

Good Luck!! :hug: Hope you can manage to sleep through all the excitement! Not long now!! :hug:

Good luck, try and get as much rest as you possibaly can.... you may not get another full nights sleep for many months :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: so glad to hear that your waters have gone hun!! can't believe I have just seen this!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: sorry to hear things are being slow and not moving like you want! come on baby, time to meet mummy! :cheer:

Still sodding here, not one bloody contraction or anything, im really ready to go awol atm :wall:

Mel :hug: hopefully it all kicked off in the middle of the night - if not, good luck today honey at least you will be able to focus on having that darling little one today :hug: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Jane x

awww poor Mel! i am waiting with bated breath! hope it happens soon.xx

Are you going to be able to get to the hospital with the snow? or do you not have much where you are? We have about a foot here!

:hug:

Mel all the very very best for today i do hope before the day is out your little one is laying in your arms :hug: :hug:

hopefully things have happened during the night for u hun, :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope the snow doesn't cause you any problems. So looking forward to hearing about the new arrival. This is it!!!!!!

C'mon Mel, we are all waiting! Get a wiggle on baby!!!! :hug:

Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back