Waters gone at 17+6

Please go to A&E or something to get properly checked. I cant believe how badly they treat you since they take everything that happens to me so seriously! Don't sit at home and wait when you are in pain, its your life and your baby.

I hope all will be fine and keep us updated xx

Charlene please get yourself back up the hospital if your in pain xx

This makes me so angry for you. Please go to A&E if you're in pain. :( Go and pester them until you get the reassurance you need. Xxx

How are you doing Charlene? What's the pain like? xx

Someone I was very close with in real life had her water break at 17 weeks. The hospital tested her wth strips, said she was peeing herself. She returned later with more pain and found that the babies, twin boys, had no fluid or heartbeats. Their funeral was September 10, 2001. So, yes, it does happen that women are sent home with broken waters, dismissed as being mistaken.

I had a speculum last night(frigging hurt as I've never had one) as I thought my waters had broke so I know how you feel, I am 30+4 but still scary to think he could have been early. My assessment centre has been brilliant but my mw has been crap. I'm going to log a complaint when I've had little man, I really hope you do the same, and I hope your feeling better.xx

Everything is fine. She seems really active and growing nicely x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back