water???

rach

Reaction score
everyone keeps telling me that christopher should be having water everyday as the milk will not quench his thirst and he will get dehydrated in the summer but hes very reluctant to drink it in fact he hates it
is it ok for him to just drink milk? i cant remember from when i had luke as hes nearly 14 :shock: he seems very content and hes not constipated or anything im just worrying now in case he should be having water :( xxxxxxx

I know they 'should' have water but none of mine have. None of them have drunk it at all and just spit it out and screw up their face. Thay have been fine. I'd say if you really worried and he is gaining weight really well maybe and the odd oz or 2 to one of his bottles. This is what the HV suggested to me.

I only started giving Jake water when he was about 5 1/2 months old as he wasn't really interested in anything other than milk before then. He now has three meals and three milk bottles a day with a few gulps of water in between and he has been fine. I think that if you give him his usual milk feeds and try him every now and then with some water but if he won't take it don't worry too much.

I was going to ask this i think riley is constipated lol she doesnt mind that water just gets a werid look on her face when she realises its not milk lol

I've found with Harrison on a hot day if I feel hot and thirsty then I think he might be so thats when I generally give him some water and he normally gulps it down. I'd try him with some water when it's hot, it won't hurt him if he does or doesn't have any

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back