• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Water babies :)

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies I know a few of us are doing water babies this month so thought I'd share our first session :)

Firstly you have to be at the venue and ready to go in the water for the time on the letter not arrive at that time! There were a few people who were late.
The session is loads of fun and yes they do get dunked, amazingly sam didn't cry but he did have a moan at some of the other parts. But it's a completely new experience, all he needed was a cuddle and he was all good :)

You are pretty much in a squat position for half hour!!! So I was getting a work out too lol

Over all an amazing experience, for both me and sam :) would totally recommend xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926629.704843.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926629.704843.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 51
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926670.724415.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926670.724415.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 53
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926729.391486.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926729.391486.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 49
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926800.776073.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336926800.776073.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 47
Your going to love it, I think it's better if the babies are a little older then sam as they were having a ball

Add your piccies!! X

Can I just ask what age they first recommend starting swimming? Can't wait to take Evie!

We are starting our 3rd lot of lessons tomorrow and can't wait. Holly loves it and it is amazing how fast they learn. At the end of our last lesson she wriggled through a hoop underwater all by herself, fab.

I want to go but have to wait until OH is quiet at work as I don't drive :(

Oooohh! It looks like loads of fun! We are starting on 1st June so Theo will be 2 months! Really looking forward to it x

Beanster how old is your LO? (can't see tickers)

I think they can go from a few weeks old, they don't have to wait for jabs

I'd def ask a friend to go with you or take your camera and ask one of the other spectators to take a few piccies x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beanster how old is your LO? (can't see tickers)

I think they can go from a few weeks old, they don't have to wait for jabs

I'd def ask a friend to go with you or take your camera and ask one of the other spectators to take a few piccies x

---
- Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Holly is nearly 9 months now, how did that go so fast lol! Think she was about 3 months old when we started but would have gone earlier if they had spaces.

Kynon loves it too, we're onto term 2 now! Not had the underwater photo shoot yet, got to wait until June so a bit gutted about that not that I can really afford the photos!

I'm going to go for one and then see how it goes if i can do that :) Sophie loves the water and I won't have the confidence to ever take her otherwise

I wanted to wait for jabs as I have an uncle who got polio from a swimming pool (it was very common in the old days, but i dont think that happens now), my dad remembers when they had to shut down all the swimming pools in his city because of a polio outbreak. So J has just had his third set of jabs and now we can go! But i never think swimming pools are actually all that clean.....

We had our first lesson on Saturday & it was great!! I couldn't go in as I've had an op recently but OH loved it & was nice for him to do something like that & I got to take piccies & didn't have to show off my post preg body which was fine by me! Isaac looked a bit stunned throughout but didn't cry even when dunked & seemed quite happy. I got a cute video of the dunk! He was really smiley afterwards as if he was all proud of himself! He also slept well that night!
I like the way they use word associations to prepare them for what's going to happen- Isaac...ready...go! Can't wait for next week!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1336983761.858085.jpg

I enquired about this locally last week and it costs £175 for 9 classes and you have to pay up front and they dont offer taster sessions :( i really dont want to pay 175 and he doesn't take to it but i really would like to get him in the pool.

we are going on holiday in a fortnight so we will take him in then and see how it goes, if he likes it i suppose i'l have to pay up :roll:

xx

We're starting on Saturday! We've taken D on our own a few times already and he loves it.
Pos do they have any baby show type things near you? They're doing one down here at a health club and doing a water babies taster session. It's after we start so we're not going to do it but it's worth looking out for x

Well o's first lesson went fab he seemed to really enjoy it! I was terrified lol but the instructor was great!
Can't wait for next week :)

We're starting on Saturday! We've taken D on our own a few times already and he loves it.
Pos do they have any baby show type things near you? They're doing one down here at a health club and doing a water babies taster session. It's after we start so we're not going to do it but it's worth looking out for x

I will have a look online, cheers Hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back