Washing powder?

amanda maxwell

Reaction score
Im finally gonna sort out baby clothes and get them washed. I know this sounds silly, but I usually use bold and comfort. Is that ok for the baby?

Any brand is fine I think as long as its non biological. I use non bio anyway as bio irritates my skin. Some people say not to use fabric softener but I have on the baby clothes x

I'm still so confused on what we should use. I figure once baby is here his things will go in with ours, so I've just switched us to non bio liquid and using normal conditioner

Xx

Use a non bio powder or liquid like non bio Persil or fairy if using fabric softener use comfort pure x hope this helps x

Thanks girls. Yes very confusing as I got a little free fairy in my bounty pack so thought I should be using something mild but wasn't sure :/ xxxx

I can't stand the smell of fairy...maybe a pregnancy thing.

We have always used non bio....If you're going to add softener...I would add less than normal to babys clothes xx

Their skin can be very sensitive so non bio is a must. Xx

IMO the ecoegg is the best and you never have to buy powder again! :) x

Don't think bold is non bio but could be wrong iv switched ours to fairy xx

Ok i'll have a look in the supermarket tomorrow :) a non bio with a touch of softner xxx

Most brands have a non bio version I think. X

It's up to u if u want to use fabric softener everyone has the own opinions on it lol x

Ive always used it. I do use comfort pure tho so might stick with that. Thanks! :)

I've used the fairy non bio liquid gel stuff as you can usually get a huge one on offer somewhere and it smells lovely. I also add the white fairy conditioner, the one with a pic of a baby on the front x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back