Was it a sign?

Steelgoddess

Reaction score
I still sometimes feel a b it odd around pregnant women and very young babys etc...

Just sometimes not all the time, on saturday I went to lunch with a friend in Strada and there was not 1, not 2 not 3 but 4 NEWBORNS with their parents?

I was thinking maybe there was a baby group nearby but surely if there ws they might be communication with one another, but they were on separate tables and didnt make eye cotact with one another...

Im hoping its a sign i'll get my bfp :pray:

i know what you mean. I went to a cafe yesterday for lunch and was surrounded by 3 new mums with newborn babies (all breastfeeding quietly and not talking to each other too)

I actually felt a weird stab of jealousy, which is awful. Lots of people i know are pregnant and it seems so easy for everyone else! Just need to keep thinking positive and looking to the future.

Fingers crossed it was a sign for you!

Thanks hon :hug:

I know one day our time will come but I just hate the waiting and everything...

x

hey hun, sorry just seen this hope your ok? :hug: :hug:

I hope you get your BFP soon hun you so so deserve it, you know how to contact me anytime day or night if you want to talk anytime :hug: :hug:

No not just you. After the M/C DH took me out for some retail therapy, we needed a new toilet cistern! (oh the romance) The girl behind the counter was pg. I mean come on in a plumbers merchant!!!! :roll: Definitely a higher being with a purpose for me I just don't know what yet.

I think because we want it so much we definitely notice it more. Like when I got my new car suddenly saw it everywhere!!

The worst one was when I had my d and c the assistant anesitic was pregnant, i told her not to feel bad though at that time i didnt feel too sad and i realised she had had a miscarriage herself...

How are you getting on Trudy??

Thanks Tracey you're always in my thoughts hon :hug:

x

I'm doing okay thanks, taking it a day at a time. Just letting it wash over me and no longer trying to make myself get over it. Once I get this month out the way I'll be back on the TTC band wagon! Quite good timing really. This month it's my parents 35th wedding anniversary and the In-laws 50th so 2 big parties coming up where I would have been sulking if I couldn't drink. Even if it was for a good cause!!! Plus I wouldn't have fitted in to the dress I've already bought, so every cloud really does have a silver lining! I just had to look really hard for it.

FX for a December BFP for you! How are you? Love the new name by the way (i know you've had it a while).

xx

ah hugs hun :hug: :hug:

I think bout you loads as well hun and always here for you anytime :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back