Was asked if it might be twins!!!

Mrs. KM

Reaction score
I am 17+2 and my Mom's friend asked me if I'm having twins! I didn't think I was THAT big! There is definitely only one in there lol. Does anyone else find it a little rude when people imply that your bump is bigger than it should be?

The cheek of it! I honestly can't believe that folks can't figure out how rude that is.

Really, just tell us we have beautiful bumps... No commenting on the size :)

Really, just tell us we have beautiful bumps... No commenting on the size :)

Oh well at least you look PG. I'm plus size and had to get past the look of disbelief on several peoples faces when I told them I was 21 weeks today at the Baby Show.

I think when people say rude things about a happy situation its done on purpost out of spite and jelousy most of the time, and just blatent ignorance the rest, there is not " normal" when it comes to bumps everyone is different and every single one is beautifull

Oh i hate people like that, grrrr hormonal today

Yup I've had it constantly. I think almost everyone that I have told that I am 18 weeks has looked down at my tummy and said either "are you having twins?" or "are you sure you're only 18 weeks?"!!!!!!

So rude! But I do love my bump so I can't complain :)

In the space of one day I have been told I am too small and asked if I am having twins - madness and very annoying

ive been asked that all the way through this pregnancy. im 4ft 11 and i am big. i have had two 8lb babys and ive had to stop driving already. my midwifes prediction is a 10lb baby for me this time, but thats what they said about my last one and he wasnt. people dont consider the fluid and things that your carrying along with the baby x x x

I have been asked this lol!
Ppl should keep it shut it doesnt matter what shape or size bump is along as Babba is ok

some people are so rude! iv noticed starngers seem to come up and touch it? women thank god but still boundaries ppl! x

i want a bump its so not fair since ive told people at work ive got you really due in dec? um no im just lying about what they said at the scan or you cant even tell your preg. even my oh reckons i could even have gone longer without telling my mum :-s only had 1 person ask if i was preg and my oh says my bump changes everyday :-( at least ive been told babys the right size soglad about that

I think when people say rude things about a happy situation its done on purpost out of spite and jelousy most of the time, and just blatent ignorance the rest, there is not " normal" when it comes to bumps everyone is different and every single one is beautifull

Oh i hate people like that, grrrr hormonal today

Definately! Had it where I used to work just after my MC, it got out arund the office why I was off and I came back to one girl saying 'well I thought you we're just getting fat!'

Went home and didn't go back after that. They tried to force me in and (childishly) I wouldn't go in at all. End of the day - She shouldn't have known and shouldn't have commented- not her business. If anyone wants to say ewt about peoples bumps- just that you're please for them and good luck! saves the upset later on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back