Was anyone pregnant with no symptoms?

chellieboo

Reaction score
Hello all

I just wondered if anyone out there discovered they were pregnant despite having no symptoms? especially those who were TTC and would have been looking out for them?

also do symptoms only start after implantation generally?

hiya

i didn't seem to have symptoms until after i knew i was pregnant so about 7 weeks on my second i had sore boobs for about a week before i knew and the first nothing. both were a surprise though so it might be different

well Chellie - my friends aunite had her baby and only found out she was pregnant when she went into labour - how strange is that??? she didnt have ANY symptoms and was still having her periods, all through the 9 months, she went to hospital one night with serious back pains and they told her she was in labour!!! :shock:

I only noticed symptoms at around 6-7dpo, and those were only very minor.

Such as slightly fuller (.)(.)s, dull af-type aches and change in CM.

I would say that before implantation the egg is just floating around in your tubes/uterus so can't cause any symptoms until it makes contact with the uterine wall and therefore the secretory products can get into the mother's bloodstream.

I don't normally get any symptoms of af being imminent, so I was intriuged when I noticed these changes, I thought something might be going on, and it was!

Are you noticing any changes?

xxx

The only symptom I had was an absent period I guess that was the biggest give away lol I started feeling sick, dizzy and tired a few days after I found out and I've been getting very restless legs apparently thats something to do with the blood flow going to the baby.

Oh yeah and I thought I was getting period type pains but I found out thats my womb expanding for the baby.

My doctor said it is impossible to get symptoms before implantation, and you know what i say??? POPPYCOCK! :rotfl:

2 dpo my nipples were burning stinging and rock hard, unlike anything I've ever felt before. They havn't stopped since. I also had tingling lips and gums (never ever had that before) and weird rumbling cramps from 5 dpo. Got my BFP at 13 dpo.

Now I'm just starting to feel a little sick.... :puke:

Piget xx

I had no symptoms what so ever apart from missing my period .

Well i tell a lie i was really emotional so thats when i took a test but i didnt think it would turn out to be a BFP i though it was just AF on her way :rotfl:

Now i have sore boobs not that sore though and increase of CM oh not forgetting the period pains but i wouldnt change if for the world . :D

KJ said:
Are you noticing any changes?

xxx

Not had any symptoms whatsoever, I'm kinda trying not to look for them cos I don't want to be disappointed!

it seemed to me from reading on here that a lot of people seemed to have symptoms straight away, but reading everyones replies that seems not to be the case necessarily.

Am only 6dpo at the moment anyway so wouldn't really be expecting symptoms yet...I can't see that you can have symptoms until after implantation.

I just really wish i did have symptoms cos at the moment i feel its just gonna be another failed cycle!

I didnt have any symptoms at all!!

I did a pregnancy test and couldnt believe it cos I felt so 'normal' :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back