Warning-TMI...Itching?

TashaWink

Reaction score
Hi girls...wondering if you could help!

I've been feeling really itchy in/on my Va-jay-jay and not too sure whats going on!

Its not itchy all the time it comes and goes. I have a small cut which i think is now also being irritated. I don't have any abnormal discharge and it doesn't smell.

When i first noticed this-it was quite sore to touch and inflamed. But this has since cleared up and is now just itchy.

I haven't shaved so i know this isn't the reason.

Any ideas?

thrush and a scratch from itching it?

i thought thrush...doesn't thrush hurt/sting when you pee?

just read what thrush is on NHS--seems i could have this! Would make sense! That was simple! Thanks BevG

No thrush can sometimes be itchy, doesnt necessarily have many symptoms at all but can become inflammed and sore x

its just a bacteria overload, can be caused by over washing, hormones, low immune system, infection or contamination.
its basically always there, thrush is just when it flares up and the natural bacteria multiply too much and cause irritation. sometimes itching is the only symptom, sometimes there is creamy discharge itching redness irritation and soreness or even scratches or bleeding but thats extreme. a course of canasten should set ya right :)

Is thrush not a yeast infection caused by sugar levels? I had the same it's not nice :)

can be, yeast levels are a big factor

It sounds like thrush. I had it and told the midwife and they gave me a prescription for cream and a pessary to clear the infection.

If you let the midwife or the doctor know and they will sort a prescription as you carnt use over the counter creams for some reason.

I was swabbed to rule out something more sinister but it turn out im glad they did swab me as they found the Group B strep.

Mines touch wood has gone for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back