WARNING FOR ALL PREGNANT LADIES!!

JuicyJess

Reaction score
i had my little princess 14weeks ago AND I STILL HURT! :shock: i went to the doctors today and explained to them that i tore when Elle Jane was born and they didnt stitch me because i was young and would heal naturally. WRONG! the doctor was very confused and said it was out of order that they didnt because i only needed a couple of stitches and then i wouldnt need the operation to remove my very painful peice of skin that hangs down!! :oops: im so angry! im only 16. my mum said the day Elle was born the ward was very busy so maybe that might be a reason?! they coldnt even be bothered to spare 10minutes!! :x ladies please if the midwife goes to get another persons oppinion, say I WANT STITCHING! now i have to use KY jelly to lubricate myself so it doesnt rub! i cant even wear thongs until i can go to see a consultant in 6months! :(

Aouch, I will bear that in mind. Why cant they see you for 6 months. Thats appallling.

Laura.

because the waiting list. it will be atleast 6months just to see a consultant because they said im not a priority patient!

Bloody hell, you would think that seing as they made a arse of it that you would be a priority.

I KNOW! it is so painful sometimes i cry! i cant even sit most of the time and i have to wait 6months or more!!!!

i think you need to go down there and kick someone's butt quite seriously hun! that kind of treatment is not acceptable, especially since it was their fault in the 1st place. if you lived in america you'd probably be sueing them for all their worth!

Here here Petchy.
Id go back to my GP and explain to him the psychological damage this is having on you. I dont know if you have a partner (he doesnt need to know either) but tell him that it is damaging your relationship and you are feeling very depressed and are in considerable pain.
Id explain that you dont feel that this is exceptable. If you get no joy from talking to your GP, then ask for the consultants name and write to him personally, explaining the above and also outlining that it was the hospitals fault you are in this state, due to their neglegence, and insit that if it is not sorted sooner rather than 6 MONTHS, then you will take the mattter further. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR bloody NHS.
Keep your chin up. Hope you sort somethhing soon, and thanks for the advice xxx

Awww, Jess, That sounds horrendous. l sympathise with you hun. Cant believe that they didnt do anything for you. And as for the hospital being busy,... theirs no excuse! They should do their jobs properly. Poor you, you have had to go through all these weeks of suffering. :evil: l hope you get better soon, :) and yeah, l think you should kick some ass if l was you!!

Good luck and get better soon,

Fluffy. xx

I did get stitched but the stitches came out and I need to go back for another operation as it hasn't healed properly so I know how you feel, I never considered I might have to wait months for it to be done though :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back