WANTED dirty, old, stained muslin squares

suzy100

Reaction score
any condition!!! :shock:
i have decided to run my car on vegetable oil.......seriously
brand new oil works but i have to PAY for it, where as used oil is thinner and FREE but it has to be strained through muslin.
so please if you have any, i will gladly take them off your hands (will pay of course)

suzy100 said:
any condition!!! :shock:
i have decided to run my car on vegetable oil.......seriously
brand new oil works but i have to PAY for it, where as used oil is thinner and FREE but it has to be strained through muslin.
so please if you have any, i will gladly take them off your hands (will pay of course)

Oh man, I've just chucked some out, sorry.

Good luck with your new enterprise!

Valentine Xxx

go on ebay and put in cheese cloth..that will be the same thing xxyou will get it for cheaper.. failing this asda 3 squares for £5 i think

What car have you got out of curiosity? OH used to do this with his car a few years ago. Not sure what he used to strain the oil then... in the times b4 we had a baby!
Good idea tho with the rise in fuel. OH saved loads!

i have got an 8 seater toyota lucida, 2.2 turbo diesel. thirsty lil bugger

Pleeaaaaaase, somebody must have some old ones.......

go to a car boot sale, i got 10 practicaly new ones along with some other bits for £1.50 :D

I have just dug out 4 old ones! PM me your address and I'll send 'em to ya! They are old and stained though (I have washed them honest :lol: )

i still use mine for DS he won't go to sleep with out the oldest most stained ones!! :D

U can have mine when they get minging :lol: There are some on their way out

Just to let you know it will probably be mid-week before I can get them posted. Don't want you to think I have forgotten :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back